rogue pvp video showing off ambush capabilities

rogue pvp video showing off ambush capabilities

by azamous » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:36 pm

hello rogue community, you may appreciate this video more than other sections of the forums, as everyone seems to get quite salty when they see my playstyle, its understandable, but at the same time, playing a rogue is incredibly fun and the hateful comments make it even better :twisted: :lol:

I've had my character since day 1, but quit for quite a while and recently returned to gaming. I'm pretty strong, just levelling and took a few clips in, if anyone wants to see what rogues are capable of, and if you're thinking of making a rogue and wondering what kind of playstyle to go for, then I'm pretty sure I can help you get a jist of that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZRBHviUh-Q

as you can guess my spec is improved ambush to premeditation/improved backstab and rest going down assassination, so I do some pretty mad crits, with or without buffs, and the gut ripper makes it even more deadly. I've been taking down level 60's since level 51, or atleast giving most of them a run for their money ;) :twisted:
azamous
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: rogue pvp video showing off ambush capabilities

by Ohhgee » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:23 pm

cringe
Ohhgee
Level 60 Human Mage
<NOPE>
Ohhgee
Stone Guard
Stone Guard