What do you guys think about this rogue PvP build?

What do you guys think about this rogue PvP build?

by rakomas » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:46 am

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fhecoxzZhZxMe0chRR

I'm dinging 60 soon and I'm gonna use this build. My own hemo build. I'll change the improved gouge to max out deadliness when I get myself some gear. I'll also not need precision when I get gear but till then I'll probably struggle.
rakomas
Tester

Re: What do you guys think about this rogue PvP build?

by Slytheryn » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:02 pm

Its not the standard cookie cutter Hemo build, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Two things jump out:
1. I like the fact that you included improved gouge. Very handy in gaining a re-stealth in 1v1.
2. I think you might be hurting yourself by not taking improved poisons.
Slytheryn
Tester

by rakomas » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:15 pm

Slytheryn wrote:Its not the standard cookie cutter Hemo build, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Two things jump out:
1. I like the fact that you included improved gouge. Very handy in gaining a re-stealth in 1v1.
2. I think you might be hurting yourself by not taking improved poisons.

Alright I fooled around abit more with the build. I ended up removing imp snd. I don't really know how much that would cripple me? Is it actually worth removing pts from it to put on imp poisons?

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fhe0oxtZhZxMe0chRo
rakomas
Tester

by Ohhgee » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:52 pm

The build in your OP is better than your 2nd attempt IMO. The build in your 1st link is pretty close to what I would recommend, except I would take Heightened Senses over 2 pts in Deadliness

One big thing wrong with both is missing Imp Expose Armor which an incredible talent that you should definitely have

1 or 2 points in Imp Poisons can be nice if you need them to make it down to Cold Blood but 5 points there is a pretty big waste
Ohhgee
Level 60 Human Mage
<NOPE>
Ohhgee
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Soyoen » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:42 am

I actually like the 2nd build, always found 5/5 improved poisons to be very useful in open world (solo/duo) pvp.
RogueDPS Reborn spreadsheet

Thinking about playing rogue, or actively playing? Check out the rogue boards for the essentials of the rogue class - viewtopic.php?f=37&t=24235
Soyoen
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Rogue