open world murder

open world murder

by Benadict » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:26 pm

Without stepping foot in a 40man raid (20 mans are ok) what is current BiS gear and spec for the sole purpose of open world murdering?

Professions: Engineering (no duh) and ?
Benadict
Tester

Re: open world murder

by Øxe » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:58 pm

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fhe0RxkZhZxMe0cGRo

This is kinda the standard open world murder spec!

In terms of gear, you can always check Oto's guide, which is more PvE oriented though. If you truly only want to do world pvp just get the same pre raid bis gear that Oto recommends but focus more heavily on crit instead of hit, 5% hit should be sufficient.. or is it 6%? Fellow rogues help me out here.
Øxe
Tester

by Ohhgee » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:25 pm

that spec he posted is the best ^^

as for your gear get 5% hit then stack Attack Power and Agility. Crit is less valuable because as this spec your dmg comes from controlled burst and Cold Blood Evisc

6% hit is needed to be capped against Night Elves and Prot Wars but going any higher than that is a complete waste of stats in PvP
Ohhgee
Level 60 Human Mage
<NOPE>
Ohhgee
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Kraul44 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:39 pm

yeah im 5% hit in pvp gear and saw a few misses this week on warriors. Never noticed it otherwise. one miss this morning was on a prot war so yeah. 5% is fine but to be safe 6% wouldnt hurt.
Hemo swords like your spec is def best wpvp spec like said. But id highly recommend atleast buying a Visk'ag from a guild for a couple hundred gold. Not that its neccessary as a rogue, but imo the value is very good.
Kraul44
Private
Private

by Betta » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:54 am

Øxe wrote:http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fhe0RxkZhZxMe0cGRo

This is kinda the standard open world murder spec!

In terms of gear, you can always check Oto's guide, which is more PvE oriented though. If you truly only want to do world pvp just get the same pre raid bis gear that Oto recommends but focus more heavily on crit instead of hit, 5% hit should be sufficient.. or is it 6%? Fellow rogues help me out here.

21/3/27 for lyfe! `';..;'`
I'm just Betta than you..
Betta
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Rogue