Lockpicking 200+

Lockpicking 200+

by Kase » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:32 pm

Where I can incrase my lockpicking skill above 200?

I have seen guides that says that there are two spots:

Badlands: dwarves zone at north, but I cant see boxes in the three floors.

Searing Gorge: the zone where is the giant and you do quests like elemental flux and killing dwraves, but I cant see boxes...

Can anyone help me? Lots of thx guys
Kase
Tester

Re: Lockpicking 200+

by Gream » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:44 pm

Go to Swamp of Sorrow, around ST (Sunken Temple) there is some mossy boxes you do at 200+
Gream
Private
Private

by Kase » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:50 pm

Gream wrote:Go to Swamp of Sorrow, around ST (Sunken Temple) there is some mossy boxes you do at 200+

Up to 225??
Kase
Tester

by Gream » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:21 am

Level 151-225
Battered Footlocker (from level 150) in Angor Fortress, Badlands. The mobs in this area range between levels 38-40.

Watterlogged Footlockers (from level 150) off the coast of Sar’theris Strand, Desolace. The mobs in this area range between levels 32-33.

Doors (from level 150) in Gnomeregan. The mobs in this area range between levels 25-28 Elite.

Dented Footlocker (from level 175) in Angor Fortress, The Badlands. The mobs in this area range between levels 38-40.

Mossy Footlocker (from level 175) in these locations:
In the trench off the coast of Sar’theris Strand, Desolace. The mobs in this area range between levels 32-33.
The Pool of Tears around Sunken Temple, Swamp of Sorrows. The mobs in this area range between levels 42-45.

Doors (from level 175) in Scarlet Monastery. The mobs in this area range between levels 30-40 Elite.

Level 226-250
Dented Footlocker (from level 200) inside the caves in the Cauldron, Searing Gorge. The mobs in this area range between levels 45-48.
Dented Footlocker (from level 225) around Lost Rigger Cove to the east of the Cave of Storms, Tanaris. The mobs in this area range between levels 39-45.

Mossy Footlocker (from level 225) around The Bay of Storms, Azshara. The mobs in this area range between levels 47-55.

Searing Gorge Gate (from level 225), Loch Modan.
Gream
Private
Private

by Elflordomega » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:49 pm

I just recently leveled lockpicking on PvE. So there may be small differences if you're on PvP.

From 200 to 225 the only viable place I could find was the slag pit in searing gorge. The respawn time is pretty bad but there are about 7 boxes. I just stopped by whenever I was in the area, only took a few visits.

At 225 go to the pirate camp in Lost Rigger Cove in Tanaris. There are 7 boxes in the camp (two just outside the walls to the west) and the respawn is about as long as it takes you to get to all of them. This got me to about 270 in less than an hour.

From ~270 the BRD doors were the best option IMO. There are 3 doors without any mobs (4 but I could never get the spacing right for the last one without aggroing). I think you can do 5 resets per hour ( /script ResetInstances() ) so 15 levels per hour (but really it's only 10 minutes of lockpicking). Again this is something I did when I was in the area running BRD or BRS so I didn't really notice the effort.
Elflordomega
Tester

by Drain » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:48 am

The problem is getting to 225. Once you get here, you just instantgib the rest of the way using Tanaris and BRD, as posted before me. I could suggest trying the SM doors. The 2 outside can be mooched for skill every 10m, and there's another one inside that you can quickly reach if you do not aggro any mobs. If you're too low to solo this door, you might just want to do normal group runs of SM Cath.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by moghedanbanned » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:59 pm

SM doors work for like one point total per week.

Definitely not each door, and the timer is tied to server reset.

Desolace until 200+ when your potion wears off,
open lockboxes in capital until 225,
Lost Rigger Cove, 6 boxes on a ~10 minute respawn until grey
BRD Doors, 15 potential skill ups per hour

Know the 290+ takes a lot of tries.
moghedanbanned
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Rogue