Crit % bugged?

Crit % bugged?

by homstah » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:39 am

Good day, fellow rogues! Recently I specced combat daggers and noticed one really strange thing. My crit % has gone down for like 3% for no specific reason instead of going up for 5% (dagger specialization talent). As shown in spellbook I had only ~12.5% crit in my gear with 10% of it going from talents (and 2% from gear) which is kinda wrong. I tried to take all my armor and weapons off and then it shows me that I have 0.0% crit, but it shouldn't be right, because I still got some white agility. Then I equipped my helmet which explicitly gives me 1% crit and still I have 0.0% crit in spellbook. Only after equipping like half of my gear it starts to grow. I made some screenshots with no talents assigned. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

homstah
Tester

Re: Crit % bugged?

by Setup » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:50 pm

It's probably just visual, don't worry about it.

You need to hit something or someone for a long time to determine otherwise.
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Youfie » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:24 pm

I guess it is about your Dagger (and Unarmed) skill value.

The Spellbook assumes an opponent of your level, which means you'll have the correct crit value displayed when you'll have your Weapon Skill to your level * 5, before that you lose a bit of crit for every Skill point below your opponent's Defense value :).
Last edited by Youfie on Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by homstah » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:48 pm

Yea, the problem was in low daggers skill, so dumb of me to forget about it. But I was really pissed off for nearly an hour until I went to SW keep and randomly hit some Onyxia's Elite Guards and saw message "Your skill in Daggers is now 75,76,77...". Thanks for replies!
homstah
Tester

Return to Rogue