Dagger Rogue PVE Weapon Enchantments

Dagger Rogue PVE Weapon Enchantments

by bunbuns » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:44 pm

Is there any definitive answer on what the optimal MH and OH enchantments are in a raid setting? I know this has been discussed before, but there seem to be many different options that people are using. Some swear by +5 dmg on MH and +15 agi on OH, while others claim crusader is the way to go on MH instead. I've also seen +15 agi or crusader on both MH and OH.

Playing around with various rogue spreadsheets gives me different results on which enchants are best, which I assume is due to the way the authors choose to model the enchants mathematically. I'm also thinking that the best enchants may be a function of gear due to hit and crit caps. Is this correct and if so, can somebody clarify the relation? I'm a bit new to rogue theory crafting so I would really appreciated some input from the more knowledgeable rogues around here :) .
bunbuns
Tester

Re: Dagger Rogue PVE Weapon Enchantments

by Youfie » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:57 am

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=33336

:)

On OH, +15 Agility is king. On MH, +5 / +15 / Crusader are all very close. It all comes down to your gear (15 agility scaling better) / how they're modeled / if you can take advantage of a lucky Crusader proc during other cooldowns and such.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Re: Dagger Rogue PVE Weapon Enchantments

by Thanateri » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:20 pm

As youfie said...on oh 15 agility ofc.on mh though, form me at least 15 agility is better cause u get +4 max dmg instead of 5 but its no big deal.+ 15 ap +0.5% crit.
Thanateri
Tester

Return to Rogue