The truth about Cold Blood

Re: The truth about Cold Blood

by Fading » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:11 pm

EasyLee wrote:
Fading wrote:
Ganker wrote:http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fheboxkZGcZE0e0c0o

PvP cookie cutter. undeniably one of the 2 best specs for pvp

Undeniably? Your spec doesn't even have Elusiveness, relax.

Maybe you'll like this better: http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fheboxkZGcZiMe0c0k

Some of the talents are dependent on whether you want to 1v1 or team fight more but yea that's pretty ideal.
I'd play Hemo because of ping, though. Backstab seems pretty unreliable.
Undead Rogue (Leveling)
Gnome Warlock (Leveling)
Fading
Grunt
Grunt

by EasyLee » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:15 am

Fading wrote:I'd play Hemo because of ping, though. Backstab seems pretty unreliable.

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fheboxkZhZxMjocGRo

I tend to like hemo swords a bit better, as well. This spec can do a lot of things competently, kind of a jack of all trades rogue.
EasyLee
Private
Private

by phrazer » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:25 pm

As a human sword rogue id be going with this.

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fhe0oxubZhZxMe0chRo

I'm sorry to say this but the OP hasn't got the slightest idea how to play it seems.
phrazer
Grunt
Grunt

by pasur » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:30 pm

holy shit so many mongoloid rogues in this thread

imp ss with daggers

what the fuck

going 21/8/22 autismo spec and not going down for imp sprint

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

phrazer wrote:As a human sword rogue id be going with this.

I'm sorry to say this but the OP hasn't got the slightest idea how to play it seems.

imp kidney is bad

one of the worst talents in vanilla

imo heightened senses -4 % spell hit, use goblin sapper charge to AOE rogues out of stealth / vanish

i also see a lot of rogues in this thread putting 2/5 master of deception

1/5 3/5 or 5/5 master of deception only

rank 1, 2, and 3
pasur
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Fading » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:18 am

pasur wrote:holy shit so many mongoloid rogues in this thread

imp ss with daggers

what the fuck

going 21/8/22 autismo spec and not going down for imp sprint

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

phrazer wrote:As a human sword rogue id be going with this.

imp kidney is bad

one of the worst talents in vanilla

imo heightened senses -4 % spell hit, use goblin sapper charge to AOE rogues out of stealth / vanish

i also see a lot of rogues in this thread putting 2/5 master of deception

1/5 3/5 or 5/5 master of deception only

rank 1, 2, and 3

For 2 talent points you get 6% increased damage from ALL sources with Imp KS.
For 1v1 I'd use Imp EA, but for team environments when you're cooridinating burst into a target, 6% for everyone is nice when you likely have a Warrior with SA anyway.
Undead Rogue (Leveling)
Gnome Warlock (Leveling)
Fading
Grunt
Grunt

by Setup » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:52 pm

That's 6% for ~4 seconds.. on the stun they're most likely to break. (blink, trinket, potion, etc)

That talent is adding 100 (or less) damage to your stun. With several people hitting your target, it might be worth 200 or 300 damage.

If you've got people hitting your target all the time, that could be useful. But if you don't, it's clearly crap.
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Fading » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:43 pm

Setup wrote:That's 6% for ~4 seconds.. on the stun they're most likely to break. (blink, trinket, potion, etc)

That talent is adding 100 (or less) damage to your stun. With several people hitting your target, it might be worth 200 or 300 damage.

If you've got people hitting your target all the time, that could be useful. But if you don't, it's clearly crap.

I would only use it if you were heavily focused on team pvp and actually coordinating abilities.
You only have so many other options so far into the tree for Hemo anyway.. Vile Poisons could be great as Alliance vs Shaman/Druid teams that actually try to get cripp off. Imp EA is great 1v1.
Undead Rogue (Leveling)
Gnome Warlock (Leveling)
Fading
Grunt
Grunt

by Bluefear » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:34 pm

dude just put 2/2 heightened senses and 2/2 imp EA like everyone else this isnt difficult
Bluefear
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by phrazer » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:05 am

Setup wrote:That's 6% for ~4 seconds.. on the stun they're most likely to break. (blink, trinket, potion, etc)

you cant blink or trinket a fucking CS mate.........what planet are you living on. Improved KS is one of the worst talents in vanilla the other guy said. lmao.

Seriously people are just way too fucking bad at this game.
phrazer
Grunt
Grunt

by phrazer » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:07 am

phrazer wrote:

you cant blink or trinket a fucking CS mate.........what planet are you living on. Improved KS is one of the worst talents in vanilla the other guy said. lmao.

Seriously people are just way too fucking bad at this game. Telling me i should put my 2 points in HS when i clearly said i play human rogue is retarded. Why the fuck do i need stealth detection over 6% dmg from all sources when i have perception?
phrazer
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Rogue