Crazy amount of unlootable mobs

Crazy amount of unlootable mobs

by Sponza » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:54 pm

I've been struggling with this since I started leveling. I don't know exactly what causes it but I believe it might be the procs or finishing moves that makes the mobs unlootable and as a rogue that's like every third mob. Anyone experiencing this as well ?
Sponza
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Crazy amount of unlootable mobs

by Dondurma » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:26 pm

I have noticed the amount of unlootable mobs, but not sure if it's blizzlike intended...And this shouldn't be a rogue-specific problem also.
Dondurma
Private
Private

by Youfie » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:42 pm

HAven't experienced anything in particular during my leveling. Just some mobs not lootable every now and then, which I assume is because they have no loots, and that's it :).
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Hesates » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:51 am

This happens to me for Animals much only. Also there's occuring a skinning bug(?) which i just dont recieve any leather? (target to skin is grey)

Anyways. Yes, i'm having the same "issue" but not only as a rogue, i got it with my mage also.
Hesates
Private
Private

by JimboPete » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:00 pm

Hesates wrote:This happens to me for Animals much only. Also there's occuring a skinning bug(?) which i just dont recieve any leather? (target to skin is grey)

Anyways. Yes, i'm having the same "issue" but not only as a rogue, i got it with my mage also.

If you move before you loot, it often deletes the skinning item, also, I notice a lot of bugged loots as well on beasts.
Latest Masterpiece - A Z U R E G O S
Don't forget to see if I'm live on Twitch! ( twitch.tv/JimboPete ) <-- Rip
JimboPete
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by potcorn » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:38 pm

Trust me. It isn't just rogues.
potcorn
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Rogue