Rogue Guide by Oto

Re: Rogue Guide by Oto

by Oto » Wed May 13, 2015 12:14 pm

thx man, will take a look into it, aswell to some other stuff. Might take a bit, have a lot of other work atm.
Oto
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Aslan » Thu May 14, 2015 11:14 am

I wonder why you only list relentless strike as a reason to use Slice n Dice at 5 CP's.

Compare default with [improved]:
1 CP: 9s [13.05s] -----> +4.05s
2 CP's: 12s [17.4s] -----> +5.4s
3 CP's: 15s [21.75s] -----> +6.75s
4 CP's: 18s [26.1s] -----> +8.1s
5 CP's: 21s [30.45] -----> +9.45s

Its really just another reason to get your CP's up before you press that SnD.

Cheers
Scar

(excluding your first SnD here which is obviously asap)
Scar - Endurance
Aslan - The tales of a Shaman...
Raid streams; As soon as the lag is adjusted (rip)
http://www.twitch.tv/scarnostalrius
Aslan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by bockhorn » Thu May 21, 2015 8:29 pm

Did anyone actually find an accurate stat weighting table yet? the one postet here is evidently inaccurate since it lists crit as being more valuable than hit... or am I missing something here?
Rogue class leader of Onslaught
bockhorn
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Basildeth » Fri May 22, 2015 1:09 am

bockhorn wrote:Did anyone actually find an accurate stat weighting table yet? the one postet here is evidently inaccurate since it lists crit as being more valuable than hit... or am I missing something here?

While not explicitly stated, I believe the implication is that the table assumes that you are yellow hit capped, and the value given is for white hit. Any stat being greater than yellow hit would be strange and almost certainly incorrect.

It would be great if Oto could confirm this, of course.
Basildeth
Private
Private

by bockhorn » Fri May 22, 2015 10:07 am

Basildeth wrote:
bockhorn wrote:Did anyone actually find an accurate stat weighting table yet? the one postet here is evidently inaccurate since it lists crit as being more valuable than hit... or am I missing something here?

While not explicitly stated, I believe the implication is that the table assumes that you are yellow hit capped, and the value given is for white hit. Any stat being greater than yellow hit would be strange and almost certainly incorrect.

It would be great if Oto could confirm this, of course.

Hm thanks for your input, but that cant be correct. Everyone praises hit and im fairly sure that hit is better than crit up to "soft-cap" whatever that is, 16 %?

EDIT: Seems like im wrong actually, after doing some research it does seem taht crit is actually better once special-hit cap has been reached, suggesting Oto's estimations are correct!
Rogue class leader of Onslaught
bockhorn
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Oto » Sun May 24, 2015 6:50 pm

about that hit/crit:

everything depends on your current gear, that will always change the values a bit, thats why my values are just average. Usually Crit is better than Hit after reaching yellow hitcap and hit followes right behind and then everything else.
Oto
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Korie » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:12 am

I was looking for a talent build to use, but the ones you've linked dont work anymore :/
Korie
Tester

by KingBoogaloo » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:17 am

Korie wrote:I was looking for a talent build to use, but the ones you've linked dont work anymore :/

Yes, came here to post the same. wowprovider.com appears to be down for several days now. Would it be possible to re-do the specs on another Vanilla talent calculator and fix the links please.

Thank you in advance.
KingBoogaloo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Oto » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:49 pm

Done

- fixed all links
- fixed Specs
- updated UI Compilation / Addonsection

To Do

- Spreadsheet update