Demon spawning time

Demon spawning time

by kavinskyr » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:50 pm

Hello guys, after the recent update. They said something about shorter spawningtime. Do anyone have any timers on that ? Ive heared that both are 7 hours now. Spawning/depspawning.

Is there a fix underway ?
kavinskyr
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Demon spawning time

by Rainier_rubi » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:12 am

Both time changed to 7 hours. Not shorter.
Mr.GM: Please fix it asap plz. Thanks a lot.
Rainier_rubi
Tester

by MrCoffee » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:50 pm

I'm so appalled at how the demon spawn timing situation is being handled. We were told it was being fixed, but instead it was made worse. It's also not as if we know when the demons were despawned or killed last unless you physically saw it, so a constant 7 hour spawn time is useless. Also, why are demons not up after server restarts, or shutdowns, in which the server comes back up? So mind boggled by this.
MrCoffee
Tester

by Westicles » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:40 pm

I'm annoyed by this as well. It doesnt exactly help (all be it I completely understand why people do it) that individuals are being very secretive with the respawn timers. No one wants the extra competition.

Not exactly how I wanted to spend my time online, by sitting afk for 4-7 hours hoping for a respawn.

Tried speaking to a GM today about it but he was being exceptionally tight lipped about what the admins are thinking about the situation and basically told me that if I feel an NPC isn't working as intended I need to make a bug tracker post.

Typically the Bug Tracker website has an out of date certificate or something of the like which is sending google chrome mental each time you attempt to access it.

I personally would just like to know whether or not it is "Working as intended". A tleast then I can suck it up, and sit around and wait for the respawns and try to get it. If its not, and its going to be fixed then I can actually do other things and spend my time wisely enjoying the game!
Westicles
Private
Private

by Pyroghost » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:27 am

Looks to be intended, would have been dealt with by now
Pyroghost
Private
Private

Return to Hunter