Unlearning A Pet's Skills

Unlearning A Pet's Skills

by Shimmerleaf » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:13 am

I recently taught my pet the ability cower to use in case of an emergency. I intended to use it for whenever it was low on health and needed attention to be drawn away from it. After testing it out, however, I discovered that my pet uses cower even when it is not activated. As a result, it is used alongside growl, making it less effective. I wanted my pet to unlearn it, but I found that the only way to do this was to go to the pet trainer and unlearn all of my pet's skills. I wish this was not necessary, but it seems to be the only way.

My concern is regarding training points. Would I have to spend them over again to have my pet relearn its skills? The more powerful ranks can be very costly, and to save up enough I would have to level my pet many times.
Best of journeys in Azeroth, and may nature bless you.
Shimmerleaf
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Unlearning A Pet's Skills

by DeeMarie » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:39 pm

Your training points are refunded when ever you respec your pet, so you'll be able to put them all back in straight away. (I do this quite often if I want to switch between say FR and NR.)

It's the same as when we respec our talent points :)
Nostalrused...
DeeMarie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Unlearning A Pet's Skills

by Shimmerleaf » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:36 am

As this is the first time I am unlearning my pet's skills, I was not sure. Knowing that the training points will be refunded eases my concerns.

Thank you for your reply, DeeMarie!
Best of journeys in Azeroth, and may nature bless you.
Shimmerleaf
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Hunter