Aspect spam macro

Aspect spam macro

by skyracer500 » Thu May 14, 2015 3:57 pm

Anyone have one of these? It's like the rogue stealth macro but for aspect of the hawk.. It's really annoying being a US player and wasting 240+ mana on hawk cuz it cancels before it even registers.
skyracer500
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Aspect spam macro

by Youfie » Thu May 14, 2015 4:50 pm

/script i=1;m=0;while(UnitBuff("target",i)~=nil) do
if(strfind(UnitBuff("target",i),"XXXXX")~=nil) then m=1; end;i=i+1;end; c=CastSpellByName;
if(m==1) then c("Aspect of the Hawk");

You must replace XXXXX by Aspect of the Hawk icon name.

Use the script below while targeting yourself and while having the Aspect active to get the icon name :
/script i=1; while UnitBuff("target",i)~=nil do DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(UnitBuff("target",i));
i=i+1; end

Haven't tested this myself, but it should work, according to http://www.wowwiki.com/Useful_macros_%281.0%29
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by skyracer500 » Thu May 14, 2015 5:38 pm

I tried doing that but it isn't working. The spell icon name is Spell_Nature_RavenForm. That macro was the only one that worked.
skyracer500
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Youfie » Thu May 14, 2015 10:07 pm

Hum.

What about :
/script if not IsCurrentAction(XX) then UseAction(XX) end;

Where XX is the button ID (e.g. 1 for first button of the first action bar, 13 for the first button of your second action bar etc.) of your Aspect?

Sometimes the simplier the better :)
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by nimpie » Sat May 16, 2015 10:49 am

/script if not buffed("Trueshot Aura") then CastSpellByName("Trueshot Aura") else if not buffed("Aspect of the Hawk") then CastSpellByName("Aspect of the Hawk") else if not buffed("Track Humanoids") then CastSpellByName("Track Humanoids") end end end;
My name is nimpie. That's my mother's tacky sense of humor. I left home when I was 13 because my stepbrother raped me. So I ended up in a lot of different places and now I live in Boston, working as a stripper
nimpie
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Youfie » Mon May 18, 2015 6:58 pm

nimpie wrote:/script if not buffed("Trueshot Aura") then CastSpellByName("Trueshot Aura") else if not buffed("Aspect of the Hawk") then CastSpellByName("Aspect of the Hawk") else if not buffed("Track Humanoids") then CastSpellByName("Track Humanoids") end end end;

Is this confirmed to work? :)

Without anything like Super Macro needed? Didn't know about this "buffed();" function, will try it out asap :).
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Return to Hunter