Kiting Drakkisath question

Kiting Drakkisath question

by Ramaan » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:57 pm

I was kiting Drakki with my hunter the first time and I kited him to the beast room to the dark corner where the NPCs spawns after you kill the beast.

After using Feigh Death Drakki resets all the time and the adds respawn. What do I do wrong ?
Ramaan
Private
Private

Re: Kiting Drakkisath question

by Orctastic » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:10 am

Yeah, dont feign death. He will reset about every time. Instead make sure you clear out the side room before you jump down into Rends room. You can then kite drak all the way back behind Rends and then jump off, sending him back where he came from. You will beat him back to his spawn room no problem.
Orctastic
Private
Private

by Etrigan » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:04 pm

If the tank demo shouts Drakki on his way out FD seems to work okay.
Etrigan
Grunt
Grunt

by Overtime » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:37 pm

I haven't been to UBRS for ages but you could try putting your pet at the bridge and have it attack once when he's running by and then Stay.

Dungeon view distance screwed the old strategy up. But that balcony circle sounds just as good if you clear the room.
Overtime
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Seanimoose » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:37 pm

If ur group didn't clear the side passage near rend u can do this -- pull ur pet out at the far corner of rends room, have it attack drak, soon as its made any threat u can FD and kite it back after pet dies. Worked well for me everytime.
Seanimoose
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Somedewd » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:55 am

When you leave Rend's room, clear the 2 Orcs on the ledge directly straight out from Rend's door. The 2 standing over the lil blue whelp Awbee. Once you are in Drak room and ready for pull, park your pet on the bridge just before Drak room. Pull and kite Drak down to the ledge where awbee is. When you get to the ledge, turn around and face the door, soon as you see Drak coming down the steps FD. Easy Mode~
Somedewd
Private
Private

by DeeMarie » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:17 pm

Ramaan wrote:I was kiting Drakki with my hunter the first time and I kited him to the beast room to the dark corner where the NPCs spawns after you kill the beast.

After using Feigh Death Drakki resets all the time and the adds respawn. What do I do wrong ?

Never had this in the early days, maybe someone in the raid needs to damage him just before you kite?
Nostalrused...
DeeMarie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Zarant » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:46 pm

Someone (or your pet) must be within a few hundred yards from Drakk when you FD.
Zarant
Private
Private

by Xylon666Darkstar » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:28 am

Drakkisath resets due to server view distance changes. If you kite Drakk beyond the view range of other party members (typically the max distance of the minmap center of closest out party member), FDing will cause him to reset. Fixes include whats mentioned above, or kiting through side path to Rend balcony above room, and running back from there to Drakk's room with him in tow.
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Devilhunter » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:46 am

Put your pet on the bridge, and it should be ok.
[Serveur PvP] <Awaken>: rejoignez une des meilleures guildes PvE francophone sur Nostalrius (côté horde) !
Canal guilde, Mumble et forum francophone.

Plus d'infos :
- /w Devilhunter
- awaken.eu.com
Devilhunter
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Hunter