please support my suggestion about leaf quest

Re: please support my suggestion about leaf quest

by Overtime » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:20 am

Daemon wrote:The update today only affected herbs and ores.
The Demon respawns will be changed at PvP update this week.

Good luck.
Overtime
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Drain » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:31 pm

They're finally going to reduce the timers. Doesn't specify how much... but anything is going to help. Everyone complaining about this(ie Pants) as if it were a bad thing can eat my, or should I say, our collective dicks. There should not be dogpiles of Hunters at every Klinfran spawn, nor was there ever in retail. Just get people their quest done so they can move on with their lives and get rid of this growing backlog. Most Hunters take 2+ weeks to get this done on Nost. On retail you'd be done in a day or two. They should have reduced this months ago, preferably within the first month when they saw how big the population was. You can't argue "unblizzlike" when retail servers never got this big and thus never had this problem. You're already unblizzlike, so get over it. We're actually getting back closer to "blizzlike" with timer reductions.

I hope they also hit Blood of Heroes. These have the same problem, and you need 2 for every ZG enchant. Only 8 spawns... 2h timer each... entire groups camping every spawn... HF.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Sonasol » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:30 pm

Arent u happy yet? Jesus stop crying
Sonasol
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Drain » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:40 pm

I had the bow already fyi. But I'm happy later Hunters can be spared of the shit we had to go through.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Rainier_rubi » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:02 am

After the PVP update, The spawning time is longer than before.
Both 7 hours, bad news to all hunters who dont obtain the bow.
Rainier_rubi
Tester

by Roddan » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:15 am

I will never get it done RIP.
60 Hunter - Alliance
60 Mage - Horde
43 Paladin - Alliance
22 Rogue - Horde
Roddan
Grunt
Grunt

by Bravethestone » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:03 pm

It is absolutely ridiculous this issue has been neglected for this long.

Hunters have very little weapon upgrade options prior to Ashj in BWL. In fact the only real upgrades in MC are armor.

Why is this not being resolved?
Bravethestone
Grunt
Grunt

by Myskillkills » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:19 pm

The funny thing is that not they only do not care at all about what we are saying about 15 hunters waiting on the same spot is totally not a blizzlike experience, but the fact that respawn timer on retail was 3 hours if the demon is killed and 7 hours if its despawned and THERE we have ONLY 7 HOURS respawn timer no matter what happened to demon, ESPECIALLY with at least TWICE bigger population than retail had.
Thats not just ridiculous, its just insane. I would somehow agree on not changing the timers since it wouldnt be blizzlike (yeah, even with that population it would be tolerantful), but now, when we have two times bigger population they even cant spend 5 minutes to adjust the timers for demon so it wont spawn every 7 hour......
I mean, it was bad already with such population and it was far from blizzlike experience, now they made it even worse, simply horrible. Its like if you have the fire, you throw a cup of oil into it.
Myskillkills
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by WadaRuse » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:34 pm

an anedoctal experience of mine : I got ashjre'thul before I could finish my leaf quest 8-) 8-) 8-)
WadaRuse
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Cornholi » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:36 am

You guys should just get bloodseeker, it's not as hard to get and like almost as good.
Cornholi
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Hunter