Can't feed pet

Can't feed pet

by Chuaga » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:00 pm

Hey guys!

Just completed the hunter quest at lvl 10 in Kharanos and tamed a boar. The problem is that he left me because I couldn't find the skill to feed him anywhere.

Is it bugged? Can anyone help me?

Thanks!
Chuaga
Tester

Re: Can't feed pet

by bloodysam » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:56 pm

It is not bugged. When you tame a beast, you must feed it the food that it likes to eat or it will leave. Take the meat that drops from beasts you kill and feed that to your next pet!
bloodysam
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pipes » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:16 pm

Chuaga wrote:Hey guys!

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

The skill is in the skill book under Beast Mastery, together with the others, Tame, Call, Dismiss etc.

What I noticed additionally, my Happiness-Icon seems a bit buggy. It's always green, even if the pet is freshly tamed.

So, feed the sh*t out of it the first time. :lol: Your food should give 35 Happiness. And fight with your pet. Feed and fight till you get its loyalty up to level 2, so the chance it leaves you decrease.

Just my 2 cents, after a tamed rare with its "little" respawn left me two times. :D

EDIT: LUNA Frames, I love you! Just noticed that the healthbar of the tamed pet gets the coloring of the happiness. Nice.
Pipes
Grunt
Grunt

by Glenzig » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:18 pm

Also, you don't automatically get the feed pet ability, you have to learn it from the pet trainer first.
Glenzig
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Legron » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:48 am

Yep, next step of quest leads you to trainer in major city, where you can learn missing 3 abilities
Venomous / Legron / Palamedic

It's my bike now.
Legron
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Hunter