Hunter Pet Guide

Re: Hunter Pet Guide

by Eldolin » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:40 am

What do you guys think of Deathmaw as the only high level wolf with 1.2 attack speed? Teaching it bite rank 8 and furious howl rank 4 would make it the optimal raiding pet right?
Eldolin
Tester

by Lynx- » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:05 pm

konked wrote:Whats the opinion on owls? they seem like a good well rounded pet with dive+claw and screech.

Been using an owl since level 10, I'm 30 atm and it's been smooth with it. Seems like a really good leveling pet so far, I'm probably going to use it until 60 and then switch to a wolf.
Lynx-
Private
Private

by konked » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:10 pm

Lynx- wrote:
konked wrote:Whats the opinion on owls? they seem like a good well rounded pet with dive+claw and screech.

Been using an owl since level 10, I'm 30 atm and it's been smooth with it. Seems like a really good leveling pet so far, I'm probably going to use it until 60 and then switch to a wolf.

I've had my owl since lvl 10 also, been keep it's skills ranked up, screech is pretty useful and i just picked up dive for him.
konked
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by earelith » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:24 am

Crysthal wrote:Hey guys I've been searching for pets that are good for soloing.

Especially when I'm ungeared, since I'm currently lvl 46. I soloed so much stuff as hunter on retail but never came in touch with vanilla hunter pets.

So my question as I'm lvl 46 and don't want to level a pet when I'm lvl 60 and the "super solo pet" is lvl 40:

Which is a good/the best family for soloing:

Tanks like turtle/gorilla/bear mixed ones like the boar/scorpion or pure dps.

I know it depends on the encounter but talking generally I'd like to stay BM and solo as much as possible without having to switch my pet every instance.

I found the "best" ones for PvP/leveling/PvE but soloing is different as a dead pet = bad.

So any good pets to get as lvl 46 (or later) for solofun? (without that much effort (broken tooth etc))

Greetings :)

Whats the super solo pet level 40? :)
earelith
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to Hunter