Hunter Pet Guide

Re: Hunter Pet Guide

by Cizkolade » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:41 am

My pet doesnt have Growl. How can my pet learn growl? i´ve already learned it from the pet trainer.
http://puu.sh/iieBz/2ca50d34ff.jpg
http://puu.sh/iieBK/13ec3c89f4.jpg
Cizkolade
Tester

by Gazpy » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:48 am

YOU learned the growl, now open your spellbook and in general there should be Pet Training there you can choose the spells YOU learned to learn your pet.
Oh my good dog!
Gazpy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Basard » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:33 am

Trying to learn new pet skills so that you can learn them for other pets seems broken to some degree.
You're ment to tame a pet and then use the new spell on a enemy mob to have it show up on your pet spell book. Some times this requires you to exit the game and log back in to do so meaning you can only learn one spell and then have to reboot the game.

This is obviously a bug as im having to constantly relog in order to learn new spells for my pets after taming new ones.
Basard
Grunt
Grunt

by Gazpy » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:40 pm

Basard wrote:Trying to learn new pet skills so that you can learn them for other pets seems broken to some degree.
You're ment to tame a pet and then use the new spell on a enemy mob to have it show up on your pet spell book. Some times this requires you to exit the game and log back in to do so meaning you can only learn one spell and then have to reboot the game.

This is obviously a bug as im having to constantly relog in order to learn new spells for my pets after taming new ones.

that seems like an addon issue, never had that.
Oh my good dog!
Gazpy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Pottu » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:21 pm

Basard wrote:Trying to learn new pet skills so that you can learn them for other pets seems broken to some degree.

This is a problem on your end or alternatively you are encountering an extremely elusive and rare bug. It has not been reported before, nor have I encountered it on my own hunter or heard of any hunter complaining about it.

Do you have any addons or other 3rd party software that could affect the pet?
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Ohr » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:55 am

Ridge Stalker Patriarch
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?npc=2734
1.1 attack speed cat. Been using it since i could tame it. Think it's 2nd bis pet for raiding after brokentooth.

Plus it looks like a druid, lol
Ohr
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Fatcap » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:23 pm

Hello!

I can't seem to figure this one out. I tames alot of different pets but none of them seem to have any abilities, am I doing something wrong?..
Fatcap
Tester

by thenuclearwalrus » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:50 pm

So back when I played in Vanilla everyone was always talking about getting a turtle for leveling, but you dont seem to even list Turtles as a class of pet to be tamed. Why is that?
thenuclearwalrus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Gazpy » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:25 pm

turtle is underperforming, take bear for better everything, you can tank 3 mobs easily with bear.
Simply Bear> turtle in threat, dmg, hp.
Oh my good dog!
Gazpy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Petroix » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:01 pm

Hunter BM full leveling spec. What kind of pet should i have?

Cat vs Raptor same dmg? Why my pet has less dmg, less hp than me?
Petroix
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Hunter