Virtsapippeli wrote:2H wep: http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=18725

Not implemented before 1.4 :(
Nostalrused...
DeeMarie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Hunter Pre-Raid BiS (pre 1.4) - NOW ACTUAL LIST INSIDE

by Eyeful » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:43 am

DeeMarie wrote:Dal'rend is pretty much BiS even with post 1.4 weapons available, it's just the amount of tears it will cause to roll on it...

Actually, assuming 1.4, or prior to actual patch dates, 1.3, releases DM for us, the 2h sword from the DM:N trib run is the BiS preraid.

Barbarous Blade

It beats out the D'R combo by about 10ap. You might retort that DW gains an extra 5agi (30 dw vs 25 2h), but that enchants just makes the 2 weps equal (to a degree of 0.0x% crit). The wep enchants also come from the same vendor (though not in the game till patch 1.6 or so), you get the 2h at friendly, while the 1h requires honored. Alas, pre DM:N B-blade, D'Rs are BiS. Just, I wish anyone the best of luck taking from rogues dead cold hands.
Eyeful
Sergeant
Sergeant

by DeeMarie » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:26 pm

'Dire Maul will open 1 month after Molten Core & Onyxia Lair content is cleared.' Let's clear em quick then! :D
Nostalrused...
DeeMarie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Doubts » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:10 am

I do not understand which one of the provided lists is the BiS list. Isn't it better to have the HIT items?
Doubts
Tester

by Gazpy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:01 am

Doubts wrote:I do not understand which one of the provided lists is the BiS list. Isn't it better to have the HIT items?

Oh my good dog!
Gazpy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Serendepitys » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:10 pm

to be fair, this thread can have meaning again with the PvE server releasing with this exact content available
Serendepitys
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Hunter