Is 8/8 T2 still bugged?

Is 8/8 T2 still bugged?

by Mud » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:17 pm

Haven't really heard anything, and I haven't seen a priest with 8/8 horde side, but apparently it's doing what the shaman buff "Ancestral Healing" was doing a couple months back, which was overriding the DM North 200 Attack Power buff because they have the same icons in game. Confirm? Deny? Or is it a completely different bug altogether, aka the actual renew doesnt apply to the target after a greater heal. All I know is that it is bugged.
Mud
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Is 8/8 T2 still bugged?

by Imbaslap » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:35 pm

still broken and still overriding renew rank 9's. still shit and horrible to use 8/8 at the moment. hopefully they fix it soon.
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Jeniwyn » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:51 pm

For some reason bugs that look kinda easy to fix survive for a rather long time here even after confirmed. Shard of the Scale just need +2 mp5 and it has been confirmed on the bugtracker for a long time without further action even though it looks like a 10 second fix.

This seems like a harder fix.
Jeniwyn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by varth » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:09 pm

Unfortunately this overwriting thing has been a problem for a long time. Julies Dagger proc overrides renew when it shouldn't as well :(. Considering I'm one of the 2 priests in my guild going for 8/8 instead of pure BiS I hope this gets fixed.
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Ana » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:39 pm

It has something to do with how the server understands buffs as being (or not being) separate in general. There's plenty of instances where two buffs have no reason not to stack together, but they don't stack together anyway. See Arcane Intelect vs Brilliance vs scrolls vs elixirs. It's a complete mess.
I'm worried this issue is fairly deeply rooted and not at all easy to fix ;s
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by res » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:54 pm

varth wrote:Unfortunately this overwriting thing has been a problem for a long time. Julies Dagger proc overrides renew when it shouldn't as well :(. Considering I'm one of the 2 priests in my guild going for 8/8 instead of pure BiS I hope this gets fixed.

Julie's dagger does stack with renew (Had a tank in Stratholme a few weeks ago who had it, only problem was it showed up as renew on my unit frames, so I was a bit confused).
res
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Jeniwyn » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:43 pm

res wrote:
varth wrote:Unfortunately this overwriting thing has been a problem for a long time. Julies Dagger proc overrides renew when it shouldn't as well :(. Considering I'm one of the 2 priests in my guild going for 8/8 instead of pure BiS I hope this gets fixed.

Julie's dagger does stack with renew (Had a tank in Stratholme a few weeks ago who had it, only problem was it showed up as renew on my unit frames, so I was a bit confused).

This is good news. Suggest they might have a fix that they can hopefully use on 8/8. Provided that there was a time on this server when it did override renew ofc.
Jeniwyn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by PriestInOurTime » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:05 am

Still bugged. :(
Pristine realms... Industrial levels of stupidity.
PriestInOurTime
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Imbaslap » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:14 pm

won't be fixed until everyone is in t3.
#nostlike
Imbaheals
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Imbaslap » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:47 pm

still no updates or fixes..
Imbaheals
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Next

Return to Priest