PvE Shadow Priest Spec

Re: PvE Shadow Priest Spec

by sloasdaylight » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:49 am

Haitharn wrote:
99% sure SW:P is the most damage dealing dot in the game. It deserves a debuff slot.

100% sure you're right, and in the era of 16 debuff slots, SWP gets a slot, but in the 8 slot era, it doesn't because it's damage doesn't warrant it over the other debuffs out there. I don't know which Nos is in right now since I'm coming back to play again after taking a few months off.
sloasdaylight
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ana » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:54 am

PvP server has 16 debuff slots since ZG release in late November.
I still get my SWP knocked off by stupid shit like CoA sometimes
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Mase » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:21 pm

Ana wrote:PvP server has 16 debuff slots since ZG release in late November.
I still get my SWP knocked off by stupid shit like CoA sometimes

Then your raidleader needs to crack down on people using debuffs. CoA is really bad and should not be on a boss ever, along with Rend and mother fucking Serpet Sting.
Mase
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ana » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:45 am

Nah it's pugs. In guild runs we get serpent sting running to trigger people sometimes but otherwise it's all good. :P
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by mystgunner » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:48 pm

Lardin wrote:i'm fairly certain that you won't have aggro issues if you don't use VE, with a decent tank. at the very least you can remove 1-2 points from threat and put them elsewhere. but alright. if you wish, at least the one without any points MB should be revised.

If you plan to maximize your damage as a spriest all of the threat talents are required or you will pull agro.
mystgunner
Grunt
Grunt

Previous

Return to Priest