Priest Leveling Guide

Re: Priest Leveling Guide

by Ana » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:28 am

Also literally every single time another player attacks you.
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Fisher » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:07 am

Phyle wrote:Ok you are right i think, but until i get the Shadow Form it is a nice addition. When you heal in dungeons while leveling it is nice to have surely.

You shouldn't be getting hit if you're healing in dungeons. If you are, your group (primarily your tank) is bad, and you should get a better one. There are a few times that your heals might get knocked back that are out of the tank's control, and they are rare enough to not be worth wasting 2 talents points to prevent.

Ana wrote:Also literally every single time another player attacks you.

If you have to heal in PvP, you're already dead. Best thing you can do is kill them faster, then heal afterwards while nothing is interrupting your heals.

Healing Focus is not a talent you should be taking as Shadow, even in PvP, and you should be leveling as Shadow, even pre-40.
Fisher
Grunt
Grunt

by djmy » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:19 pm

Great guide! Currently, lvl 20 and everything is going smooth and quick.

-Thanks
djmy
Grunt
Grunt

by Ana » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:40 pm

Fisher wrote:If you have to heal in PvP, you're already dead.

If you don't have focus, then yeah, probably :P

How do you propose you survive a rogue who opens on you? You'll be below half health before you can even move. You wanna try outdpsing him? :P
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Fisher » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:57 pm

Ana wrote:
Fisher wrote:If you have to heal in PvP, you're already dead.

If you don't have focus, then yeah, probably :P

How do you propose you survive a rogue who opens on you? You'll be below half health before you can even move. You wanna try outdpsing him? :P

I could tell you how to play priest in PvP in another guide, but this is a leveling guide. While leveling, you do not need Healing Focus.
Fisher
Grunt
Grunt

by Ana » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:45 pm

Aight have fun dying every single time someone from opposing faction attacks you while you have a mob on you
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Brion » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:52 pm

Ana wrote:Aight have fun dying every single time someone from opposing faction attacks you while you have a mob on you

It would do you well to try and phrase your criticisms more constructively. The latent passive aggression from most of your posts in this topic just makes you look like an angsty teenager. Of course, if you are an angsty teenager, feel free to disregard this ;)
Quyzbuk - Tauren Warrior [PVP]
Linguo - Tauren Druid [PVE]
Brion
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:54 pm

Brion wrote:
Ana wrote:Aight have fun dying every single time someone from opposing faction attacks you while you have a mob on you

It would do you well to try and phrase your criticisms more constructively. The latent passive aggression from most of your posts in this topic just makes you look like an angsty teenager. Of course, if you are an angsty teenager, feel free to disregard this ;)

ana is toxic as always , anyone who disagree with ana will end up with that angry teenager attitude :)
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Memegank » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:55 pm

Brion wrote:It would do you well to try and phrase your criticisms more constructively. The latent passive aggression from most of your posts in this topic just makes you look like an angsty teenager. Of course, if you are an angsty teenager, feel free to disregard this ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertebral_column
Memegank
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ana » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:40 pm

Brion wrote:It would do you well to try and phrase your criticisms more constructively.

To what end? I already pretty much spelled out the issues with not taking healing focus (considering you're leveling in a forced PvP enviroment packed to bursting with members of the opposing faction). If, instead of having the points addressed, I'm going to get pure condescension as a reply, I have no reason to keep up the pretense on my end. I don't have infinite patience for people incapable of arguing coherently.
Also link from previous post.
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Priest