How does one global these "things" in one hit?

How does one global these "things" in one hit?

by Krinkov » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:17 pm

I need to a class to own these hideous abominations called imba vanilla priests

Dont get me wrong me and my friend own priests 2vs2 2vs3 etc, we are 39 twinks
I play a full agil stacked hunter, but even with popping rapid fire/aimed shot/arcane and viper sting it just doesnt do the trick
Agility scales really shitty , 14 agility only gives 1 dps...a real letdown compared to mages where 1 frost damage on his green bracers give him,well, 1 damage
He plays a shadow priest so pretty much with dispels+blanket silence its over. But I want a class which can kill these things in one hit, god priests piss me off and jsut about any self-healing class due to how braindead and imba they are.
It cant really be melee since warriors get shut down by priests 1v1, cant really be a shaman but ive been thinking since they have a dispel to "cure" the priest bubble and fortitude, but i hate running up in melee. I hate the playstyle of rogues and for some reason ambush seems to have really weak scaling, at least at 39. Its really strong at 29, you can actually get one-shots on these imba mongo priests there, but at 39?good luck

Glass cannon fire mage?I just hate the fact that sw pain and mind blast goes through mana shield since ill be lvl 39 twink....someone give me ideas

Alliance priests piss me off more due to desperate prayer. At 5%? JK potion. Then Healthstone. Then racial. Then a paladin comes up and LoHs. LOL
Krinkov
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: How does one global these "things" in one hit?

by varth » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:10 pm

You can't until level 60 unless you win the WF lottery.
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Ana » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:42 pm

Krinkov wrote:1 frost damage on his green bracers give him,well, 1 damage

0.87 actually. Per frostbolt, not per second.

Well... shadow priests are pretty op. Shamans are decent against them though (purge and earth shock are amazingly annoying)

He plays a shadow priest so pretty much with dispels+blanket silence its over. But I want a class which can kill these things in one hit, god priests piss me off and jsut about any self-healing class due to how braindead and imba they are.

You generally can't oneshot anything that has stamina from gear. Maybe a paladin with reckbombs :P
Last edited by Ana on Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Forcerius » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:15 pm

Enhance sham or lock.
Enhance sham can purge and stop the priest from casting (for the most part), and has better manaless DPS (melee) if it comes down to a healing match.
Lock can force the priest into defensive healing from fears and sheer DPS. Priest could still win but not while he's healing himself the whole time.
studyquran.org/resources/Quran_Reformist_Translation.pdf
Submission to God alone and doing good work is the only path to Paradise.
Peace be upon you.
Forcerius
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Priest