Holy Priest BiS

Holy Priest BiS

by Macalister » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:39 pm

Res's Holy BiS list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =945685192

If you want to filter by instance or whatever else, click the Filter button and choose Save as temporary filter view.

Enjoy!

EDIT: The gear values account for 5/5 Spiritual Guidance, if you do not have the talent the gear order is different.
EDIT2: Please do comment if you see missing items of importance and/or stats that aren't correct.
EDIT3: Added a couple of wands, removed conc/healing items, added some items, edited stats and updated according to the comments.
EDIT4: Replaced my link with res's hard work as I am no longer playing WoW. (list for history)
Last edited by Macalister on Thu May 21, 2015 5:51 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Macalister
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Holy Priest BiS

by varth » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:01 pm

Wow what a cool document, thanks for compiling all this, really well presented spreadsheet. That being said if you are including BWL loot then rejuvenation gem is BiS easily for healers, that shit was BiS through half of BC

Benediction for 2her is a staple as well
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Macalister » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:08 pm

Just added them as a reference, I cant see Benediction ingame so Im not sure of the stats. I cant take full credit, just made it easier to sort through, added some items and reshuffled the gear.

Credit goes to Kurthos from (Blacklisted).
Macalister
Grunt
Grunt

by Garfunkel » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:05 am

Chest is missing the epic robe from Sunken Temple - Avatar of Hakkar. I know it's a very small chance to get it but since I do have it, I can tell that it has better stats than some of the robes in your list:

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=12462

+30 SPI
+17 INT
+9 STA

plus NR.
FInd me on: Laureliana - Lauraliana - Lauroliana - Lauruliana - Lauriliana
NELF POWER!
Garfunkel
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Macalister » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:19 pm

Added to the list.
Macalister
Grunt
Grunt

by reddeffect » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:55 pm

Hi, I don't see wand BiS in holy and wand bis is small in shadow.

I believe wand BiS is a 50+ green wand with +healing for holy.

ALSO, does anyone know if shadow damage wands work with the shadow weaving talent?

Cheers.
reddeffect
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Brightey » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:37 pm

reddeffect wrote:I believe wand BiS is a 50+ green wand with +healing for holy.

ALSO, does anyone know if shadow damage wands work with the shadow weaving talent?

+healing greens don't exist, you pretty much want the one from scholo or a high level "of the owl" green.
Shadow weaving is all shadow damage taken, even from other classes. So a shadow dmg wand should work, I don't see why not. If you mean stacking the actual debuff, no it does not.
Brightey
Private
Private

by Talzia » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:27 am

Shadow wands don't work with shadow weaving talent. I know this is counter intuitive but it's always been the case.
Guildleader of Axiom
http://www.axiom-guild.com/
Talzia
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by res » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:51 pm

You state spell crit counts as 10 points. Wouldn't that make Eye of the Beast get on the list, having 2% crit which translates to 20 points and even be on par with / just below Second Wind according to the current list.
res
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Uzephi » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:44 am

I just have a question on the stat weights. Why is 1mp5 at 3 and spr at 0.7? I will do a comparison on two chest items: Alanna's Embrace and Nature's Embrace.

Nature's embrace: 0 stam 0 int 0 spr, 22 +heal and 8mp5
Alanna's Embrace: 20 stam 20 int 20spr and 11 +heal no mp5.

1 point of spr equals 0.125 mana per second, or 0.625 mp5 while not casting. 1 spr also equals 0.25 +heal.
20 spr would equate to 12.5 mp5 while not casting and with the talent meditation, 1.875 mp5 while casting. Now add the +heal which would be an extra 5 +heal. This would make the item have 12.5 mp5 out of 5sec cast and a total of 16 +heal. Don't forget the extra mana of the int as well. So, is Nature's Embrace better than Alanna's embrace like your spreadsheet says?

Edit: Choker of enlightenment link: http://web.archive.org/web/200503011152 ... item=17109 It is missing on your list.
Uzephi
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Next

Return to Priest