<Alliance Vanguard> US WPvP Guild

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Re: <Alliance Vanguard> US WPvP Guild

by Browner18 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:29 pm

I'm a 39 Mage taking my time leveling and pvping in each bracket. I do not plan to raid at 60, however I am looking forward to getting my pvp gear though bgs and as much world pvp as possible.

I consider myself an above average player, not professional or anything but if I go down in a 1v1, I'm pissed.

Wondering if you guys would in interested in picking me up, I really want to find a guild that I can do premades with, roaming wpvp groups, city sieges and just hanging in vent talking about smashing some kids face in stv.

If you have any concerns about my level of play, let's get some duels going (if you have players around my level).

Cheers - Browner 39 Human Mage
Browner - 39 Human Mage
Browner18
Private
Private

by lemarcqq » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:29 am

bump
Lemarcq, .
lemarcqq
Private
Private

by Aeelon » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:11 pm

Up
Aeelon
Private
Private

by malanos.cypher » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:45 pm

Does the Vanguard accept carebear players who want to learn the basics of PvP? On retail, I typically only played on Normal realms and avoided PvP when the level caps got much larger. I don't have the time to commit to 40-man raiding, but I do aspire to become a well geared and competent player. Since I hear the wPvP is quite crazy on this server, I am wholly ready to retrain myself to become a solid PvP focused player. Would like to apply, but I don't want to upset anyone/waste peoples time if a lack of PvP experience is not a welcome trait. Hope to hear back!

Shadowbanish - Human rogue
malanos.cypher
Tester

by Lighthammer » Thu May 07, 2015 7:36 am

Would be awesome if you'd defend our zones from the horde. Every time PLA is camping Morgan's Vigil and Thorium Point we could call on you to defend us.
Though I will not leave my current raiding guild, I'll gladly answer the call and help deal with smelly horde.
Yarvaxea warlock classleader of <Dagordacil>
Apply at http://dagordacil.com/
Lighthammer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters