<Oceanic Guild> Core PvE/PvP GMT+10

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

<Oceanic Guild> Core PvE/PvP GMT+10

by Esterey » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:57 pm

<Oceanic's Thirteen>

We are rolling HORDE
We operate under GMT+10
Raid times haven't been decided.

We've managed to establish our base, and consolidated a large number of the core of the Oceanic's Eleven team, who had BWL on farm on Feenix.
We have over 100 unique members as of the 2/03, and are always looking for more members.
At the time of writing, we are the only Oceanic Guild on the server.

PM me on either these forums, or on the Shivtr website, or go directly to the website and make an account, all are welcome.
http://oceanicguild.shivtr.com/

PS - People from the now defunct ED guild <Oceanic's Eleven> especially welcome
Last edited by Esterey on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:08 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Esterey
Private
Private

Re: <Oceanic Guild> Core PvE/PvP GMT+10

by snowtime » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:49 am

thanks for making a placeholder guild. Only just heard about this server and i guess it would be fun going through the leveling process again. Though i'l probably get burned out and die like i did on ED, idk we will see.
snowtime
Sergeant
Sergeant

by kfkh » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:18 am

snowtime wrote:thanks for making a placeholder guild. Only just heard about this server and i guess it would be fun going through the leveling process again. Though i'l probably get burned out and die like i did on ED, idk we will see.

sup showtime
kefka: level 5 warlock || currently banned
kfkh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by scemz91 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:19 pm

Please change the name holy shit T_T, ill still join though haha Holy paladin
scemz91
Tester

by Zestypooch » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:15 am

scemz91 wrote:Please change the name holy shit T_T, ill still join though haha Holy paladin

You're that guy who starts the <Light of Elune> guild on every server, please no.
Zestypooch
Private
Private

by snowtime » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:58 am

So on the topic of guild names, and the unfortunate disapproval of the blunt <Oceanic Guild> name. I'm going suggest that name should at least have something that makes the guild an obvious oceanic guild. On ED we had a few people reroll factions when they realized they had rolled the wrong faction as various guild members teabagged them in strangethorn vale.

Anyway not sure if i should stick with hunter or go prot warrior this time.

EDIT: I like the current placeholder guild name
snowtime
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Esterey » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:02 pm

snowtime wrote:So on the topic of guild names, and the unfortunate disapproval of the blunt <Oceanic Guild> name. I'm going suggest that name should at least have something that makes the guild an obvious oceanic guild. On ED we had a few people reroll factions when they realized they had rolled the wrong faction as various guild members teabagged them in strangethorn vale.

Anyway not sure if i should stick with hunter or go prot warrior this time.

I actually chose the name for that reason, to prevent people rolling the wrong faction.
So any alternative name picked should make it very clear that we are an oceanic guild
I personally think the bland, boring name is so bland and boring its hilarious
Esterey
Private
Private

by snowtime » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:05 pm

Esterey wrote:
I actually chose the name for that reason, to prevent people rolling the wrong faction.
So any alternative name picked should make it very clear that we are an oceanic guild

I find the name funny also and hope we keep it.
snowtime
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Criticism » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:16 pm

Esterey wrote:I actually chose the name for that reason, to prevent people rolling the wrong faction.

I guess you have a point, I've always chuckled at the ever so true "insert here" centrelink names as well.

Also now be the time to let yourselves be known people, either post here or sign up to the website :D
Criticism
Grunt
Grunt

by nostalgic » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:38 am

hi guys i'd love to join <Oceanic Guild>
i might role rogue or warrior or mage still thinking
how to contact us guys in game?
nostalgic
Private
Private

Next