<Said She Was Nineteen> Recruiting 19 Twinks

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

<Said She Was Nineteen> Recruiting 19 Twinks

by illusory » Thu May 07, 2015 3:13 pm

Hello fellow Nostalrius users, my name is Illusory.

As some of you may or may not know of the 10-19 bracket, it is a fun, active, and competitive bracket. As days go by, the bracket becomes more active with twinks on both Horde and Alliance. Coming from years of experience in Retail, I've acquired skills and greater knowledge from some of the best players in the twinking community; needless to say, I take this rather seriously while having loads of fun. If you wish to know more about my past, feel free to ask me any question you'd like.

Regardless of my past, I am here today to introduce my new guild <Said She Was Nineteen>. I've created this guild with a few of my close friends to challenge not only myself, but the Horde as their numbers significantly increase every day. My goal with the guild is to recruit top tier players (whether you've created a twink yet or not) to gather enough and some for future premades.. whether it be premades versus other premades or pugs. In <Said She Was Nineteen>, we actively use communication, whether it's on our twinks, main, VOIP, etc... it is a known fact that successful people use effective communication. I also require that you are BiS (Best in slot). If I still have your interest, then you may be the right person for us :) If you're the type of person that says "19 bracket is a joke. It takes no skill. 2ez4me." then good for you! BUT, I challenge you to make a 19 and we'll see how well you perform! Look at it as an exciting challenge as one, you'll get to experience what it's like creating a 19 twink on a server that is much different than what you've probably done in the past (if you've ever created a twink) and you'll get to see whether or not if it's actually for you.

Last but not least, before you ask "What are you recruiting?" i'll give you a simple answer. I am recruiting ALL twinks as of now.

Classes that i'm most interested in (in order):
Priest (Most needed)
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Druid
Paladin
Warrior
Hunter (Least needed)

If you have any further more questions, you can always contact me in game on either illusory or Jayza. If I am not available, contact our CURRENT officers, Chodeman and Prissie. Also please, do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have about this guild/thread below.

Have a fantastic day, and regardless of what happens, best of luck to everyone in everything that they do!

-illusory
Last edited by illusory on Thu May 07, 2015 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
illusory
Tester

Re: <Said She Was Nineteen> Recruiting 19 Twinks

by Pepper » Thu May 07, 2015 6:29 pm

Illusory is a good guy :) come join us!
Pepper
Tester

by BGkockata » Fri May 08, 2015 10:15 pm

Hello, I am downloading the client now. As i have experience of twinking on molten-wow 19 level on wotlk, this thread got my attention 8-) As this is the first time im gonna play vanilla, can i make a twink character and join your guild? And is getting BIS easy/fast in vanilla wow?
BGkockata
Tester

by illusory » Sat May 09, 2015 2:53 pm

BGkockata wrote:Hello, I am downloading the client now. As i have experience of twinking on molten-wow 19 level on wotlk, this thread got my attention 8-) As this is the first time im gonna play vanilla, can i make a twink character and join your guild? And is getting BIS easy/fast in vanilla wow?

Welcome to the community. It is very easy to gear a twink, but you're going to need gold for BoEs and enchants. If you're able to get a hold of all of that, let me know!
illusory
Tester

by kaba » Thu May 21, 2015 10:18 pm

Just did a wsg on my ally alt and a member of your guild called Prissie was in it being a totally selfish douchebag. Will have to queue with my horde twink and camp that loser.
Kaba, 60, Troll Mage
Tohi, 60, Dwarf Rogue
Kaba, 60, Troll Hunter (PvE)
Itai, 60, Gnome Warlock (PvE)
Pa, 60, Dwarf Warrior (PvE)
kaba
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by furionbestworld » Mon May 25, 2015 1:34 am

Hello, I am willing to make a priest, and play with you guys actively if you can help me get geared up a little. I don't need full BiS, I highly doubt anyone could beat me with whites. If I can't receive help gearing, I probably just won't start playing.
furionbestworld
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters