(US) 5+ Raiders Looking to Join an Established Guild

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

(US) 5+ Raiders Looking to Join an Established Guild

by Kurthos » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:18 am

We are a group of individuals who have played on Warsong/Feenix for the past two or three years and are looking to reroll on this server. We've decided to not put together our own guild this time around unless absolutely necessary.

We're hardened raiders/retired officers with plenty of experience and high expectations when it comes to raiding. We hold the record for the fastest progression of a guild on Warsong (14/15 Naxx 9/9 AQ40 within only 5 weeks of the guild being formed) under the <Entitlement> tag and the US first Four Horseman Kill for Warsong under the <Belligerent> tag among several other kill claims.

It was not uncommon for both <Belligerent> and <Entitlement> to be raiding 7 days a week between progression and farming content, but the lack of content should help us keep a slightly more casual pace.
Since this was our old routine we expect to be able to make most any US raid times.

Our initial launch roster looks something like this:

Kurthos - Prot/Fury Warrior
    Hotcoffee - Prot/Fury Warrior
    Aelderos - Prot/Fury Warrior
    Paycheckz - Prot/Fury Warrior
    Balsawood - Rogue
    Istox - Rogue
    Guldukat - Druid
    Pubsub - Priest (Holy or Shadow)
    Itsgood - Paladin
    Talya - Paladin
    Danecook - Warlock
    Pooter - Undecided
    Killerofkids - Undecided

We expect more to raiders to follow us from Warsong over time, so you can expect picking us up to be an advantage when it comes to recruitment. We also understand the dangers cliques can have in a guild and we will integrate ourselves into our new home the best we can.

If you would like to discuss in more detail, shoot me a PM with your voice server information.
Last edited by Kurthos on Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kurthos
Grunt
Grunt

Re: (US) 5+ Raiders Looking to Join an Established Guild

by Nain » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:47 am

nom nom nom, I get to feast on the <Belligerent> boys too now ey? don't say i didn't warn u

-#1 main tank Ojack
† Nain now rests in the arms of our lord. He died a sickly infant at the age of 3 months and 24 days. †
Nain
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kurthos » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:56 pm

We've got a lot of old rivals and familiar faces going Horde this time around, so we look forward to playing Alliance for the competitive aspect. See you in the gulch.
Kurthos
Grunt
Grunt

by Vast » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:20 pm

14/15 naxx but did you clear BWL when they actually scripted it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Cause noone else on warsong could. :?
Vast
Private
Private

by Kurthos » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:31 pm

If you mean post merge? Because the scaling was much different from the 45 min clearable version on ED, scripts were much different as well (Orc Warlocks were able to be sheeped on ED, but not on Warsong for example).

But yeah, we ended up with Horde first BWL clear post merge I believe.
Kurthos
Grunt
Grunt

by ryzoh » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:41 pm

provided you guys aren't dumpster divers:
check out the ridin dirty thread.
ryzoh
Grunt
Grunt

by Juddy » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:43 pm

If you know how to breathe properly and don't catch random dicks in your mouth from the exertion of using a keyboard and mouth get at us. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1052&start=210
Juddy
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Vast » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:45 pm

Kurthos wrote:If you mean post merge? Because the scaling was much different from the 45 min clearable version on ED, scripts were much different as well (Orc Warlocks were able to be sheeped on ED, but not on Warsong for example).

Actually they weren't, those are the delusions you told yourselves for whiping in BWL for weeks with full t3. Remember some nerd on stream choking himself after the 7th hour in supp room.
Vast
Private
Private

by Kurthos » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:47 pm

Vast wrote:
Kurthos wrote:If you mean post merge? Because the scaling was much different from the 45 min clearable version on ED, scripts were much different as well (Orc Warlocks were able to be sheeped on ED, but not on Warsong for example).

Actually they weren't, those are the delusions you told yourselves for whiping in BWL for weeks with full t3. Remember some nerd on stream choking himself after the 7th hour in supp room.

Did I do something to provoke your attacks or is this just blatant baiting?
Kurthos
Grunt
Grunt

by Malibubu » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:53 pm

its baiting.
on a serious note US alliance is one way to go if u dont want to get shit on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATF9eIp3I4E
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1052&start=210
Malibubu
Private
Private

Next

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters