LF US Guild

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

LF US Guild

by Vantucci » Wed May 27, 2015 1:59 pm

Greetings Earthlings.

I am looking for a guild that is active during evenings and weekends in the United States. I just heard about the server the other day and joined up yesterday.

I was in Strangely Ironic on Proudmoore all through Vanilla. SI was one of the top guilds on Proudmoore, even though we were "casual". This is essentially what I am looking for again. I do not want a guild that requires raiding and only wants raiders. Nor do I want a guild that is immature and berates people. I want a guild to call home and a family again and if raiding happens, great! I believe we all have real lives that take priority, and shouldn't be required to play "or else"....

On that note, you will be gaining a player who was a Raid Leader and Guild Leader. I was GL of SI (given by Corgi, who was the original GL) until a couple years ago when WoW had become too stale and boring. This is the first time I have been excited about WoW since mid-TBC.

At this point, I cannot raid, since I just created a toon, but in the future I would love to possibly. I have raid experience with all classes except the hunter (and shaman, but that's a moot point). My heart always lied in healing and tanking, but I love all of it.

If you are a friendly and mature guild that I can grow and level in, please reply.
Skeron
Vantucci
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters