PVP <Fire and Blood >US Alliance (EST)

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

PVP <Fire and Blood >US Alliance (EST)

by Copypasta » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:50 pm

Good Morning all!

We just wanted to make everyone aware that Fire and Blood are actively recruiting while we level for PVP, quests, instances, and eventually end game. This is for Nost Begins, the PVP server.

We are all sub 30 right now, though 10 of us are in over 25.

A little about ourselves... We are all Game of Thrones fans, thus the Targaryen house words. We are avid PVPer's. I was a Field Marshal on Stormreaver and part of a handful of guilds such as Nightmare Inc, Impervious, TFO, etc. I was part of the realm transfer to Korgath where we played with Drama, Death and Taxes, and others. That was over 8 years ago!

If you're looking for a good group of fun, friendly, and dedicated PVPers, shoot Symptom or Nimbility a tell in game or message me on the forum. We are open to new players as well. We have Teamspeak setup too. Our end goal is 40 man raids but we aren't racing to get there. There is much to enjoy in Vanilla.

Thanks all! Proud to be a part of the Nost community.
Copypasta
Tester

Re: PVP <Fire and Blood >US Alliance (EST)

by Nimbility » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:04 am

Hey all, Nimbility here! While it technically says I am the Guild Leader, Symptom and I co-founded the guild.

We are currently enjoying our long grind to level 60, and are recruiting people to join us in the fun! We eventually plan on both PvPing and raiding at endgame (yeah I know, everyone says that).

A bit of background about me - while I played during vanilla, I was ~level 50 when TBC hit, so I never experienced the unique experience of the day-long Alterac Valleys and 40 man raids. That is the main reason I wanted to try out a vanilla WoW server, and we have found a very vibrant and welcoming community here on Nost!

While I have not been in any prestigious guilds, like Symptom, I have played on the following servers:

Emerald Dream (Alliance)
Kel'Thuzad (Alliance) - my main guild in Cata and Panda was Severity Gaming, where we did Heroic 25m and cleared most of the content
Skullcrusher (Horde)

I have raided Karazhan, Ulduar, Dragon Soul, all of the raids in Panda.

Please message Symptom or myself, Nimbility, in game or here on the forums if you are interested in joining!
Nimbility
Tester

by Dodgemade » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:04 pm

Copypasta wrote:Good Morning all!

We just wanted to make everyone aware that Fire and Blood are actively recruiting while we level for PVP, quests, instances, and eventually end game. This is for Nost Begins, the PVP server.

We are all sub 30 right now, though 10 of us are in over 25.

A little about ourselves... We are all Game of Thrones fans, thus the Targaryen house words. We are avid PVPer's. I was a Field Marshal on Stormreaver and part of a handful of guilds such as Nightmare Inc, Impervious, TFO, etc. I was part of the realm transfer to Korgath where we played with Drama, Death and Taxes, and others. That was over 8 years ago!

If you're looking for a good group of fun, friendly, and dedicated PVPers, shoot Symptom or Nimbility a tell in game or message me on the forum. We are open to new players as well. We have Teamspeak setup too. Our end goal is 40 man raids but we aren't racing to get there. There is much to enjoy in Vanilla.

Thanks all! Proud to be a part of the Nost community.

name of field marshal toon on stormreaver?
Dodgemade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by buttruffle » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:25 pm

Hi i'm playing as a human fury warrior on the pvp server. i'd love to join your guild! name is miramasu
buttruffle
Tester

by Barrasso » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:27 am

Greetings!
I'm interested in joining your guild. I just rerolled here as I was getting bored played WoD and the "new" WoW. I used to have a lvl 100 priest and a lvl 100 paladin. I'm currently leveling a new priest named Barrasso but I don't mind leveling another paladin either.
Barrasso - Human Priest
Laureate - Human Paladin
Barrasso
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters