<Grand Finale> [U.S.] [PvP] [PvE]

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

<Grand Finale> [U.S.] [PvP] [PvE]

by Guffles » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:42 am

Introduction:

Hello all,

I'm Guffles. Today I will be addressing my newly formed guild and its current status based in Nostalrius. We were founded upon 7/4/15. We are a rapidly growing active community. As of the time this post is being made we have 43 solid members. We are racing towards endgame to conquer the content.

Recruitment/Requirements:

We prefer you have at least 1 year prior general WoW experience. Other than that, any levels are welcome.

Raid/Event times:

There are no scheduled raid times. This means if you'd like to make a suggestion on times you're more than welcome!

How we work:
There is a jury of 9 officers called "Council Members" these are the decision makers in the guild. They direct the guild in the correct path and make all the final/important decisions. What the majority of the council members agree on is the final decision. We are currently recruiting 3 more council members.

More info:
If you would like to know more or ask any questions feel free to do so. Whisper "Guffles" in-game or visit our website (in construction) at http://grandfinale.shivtr.com/

Thanks,
Guffles and the Grand Finale team
Guffles
Private
Private

Re: <Grand Finale> [U.S.] [PvP] [PvE]

by krausser666 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:26 am

Great community, always someone to talk with, helpful and really nice people. 10/10 would join again.
krausser666
Tester

by whitless256 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:35 am

Everyone is very friendly and I've been made to feel very welcome. Very good group of people! 11/10
whitless256
Tester

by chrisxlimv » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:17 am

Pre-raid bis rogue with both attunements. If you guys start raids @ 7pm PST I'd be very interested in applying.
chrisxlimv
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters