Want a guild / Should I make a EU guild?

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Want a guild / Should I make a EU guild?

by Gunnis » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:27 pm

What I am looking for in a guild:

Active and non-lazy GM/officers
2-3 Raid days a week
Active community ( will ofc keep up my end)
Class leaders, because vanilla more or less requires you to learn the game all over again.
Our own Website/forums if not a place here.
Ventrilo / Teamspeak / Mumble, no Raidcall because it never works in the long run.
English only in Guild Chat
DKP/EPGP loot system
Have a guild rules, plans and such up before server is out.
Add a current roster to your looking for men post here, so one knows how many we are and possibly will be at the release.
Mature community

What I can bring to the guild:

Active player that is willing to learn on his own and help the guild progress
I will also be able to bring atleast 2-20 people over to the realm, it depends on how well i feel the guild is doing and the server is.
Might be able to get 2 or 3 original Vanilla class leaders for you, weird that I know them, but don't know how to play vanilla myself tbh...
Active farmer and willing to lend a helping hand where I can.
Have been Guild Leader, Raid Leader and Officer in most every guild I have ever been in. (one of the roles at a time, not all ever at the sametime EVER)[/list]

"Currently playing on Dalaran-wow. WOTLK Progress realm, until Kronos/ Nostalrius decides to open its gates.
New to Vanilla, started in late 60's and didn't really do much then, and never returned before now.
I'm a guild leader there and do now wish to be that here, therefor I am looking for a place for my Ass also known as Hrotgar and my self. I time you might get to understand that last statement.
" [/color]
Currently outdated, quit Dalaran-wow after I had my fun with Ulduar.

Anyways, i'm 22 years old, Norwegian and an active WoW player and a rather new supporter of Private Servers.`

Edited part:

I have not seen any EU guild on Ally-side ex French ( Not that I mind french people, but they seem to prefer speaking and typing french, and that is a no go) so should I create a guild when server starts?

I will not do it if these points are not meet:

1. Officers
Here is a list of the roles I think we need coverd
1. Raid Leader

Raid leader's job is to lead us in raids and bark commands at us, as well as scream at us in the moments of utter despair when we don't move from that Red Circle that seems to do twenty times our health bar in damage
2. Raid Assistant
Raid Assistant's job is to assist Raid leader whenever he needs support. Assistan handles all of the small things that raid leader shouldn't have to waste his time on; such as explaining things in chat, handling raid related questions and taking care of whispers that would otherwise flood the raid leader.
3. Webmaster/Community Manager
Web/Community Manager job is fairly easy to describe; Web/Community manager handles our forums and webpage as well as manage our community. He is the one that plans the Guild Events that will be more frequent in the future. And when he is not being beaten to a pulp by a dragon in a raid, or managing the forums, he keeps up his "go get em"-type attitude in guild chat/TS/Ventrilo.
4. Lootmaster/Guild Bank Manager
Is the one that handles your loot! He is the one you want to whisper to about anything loot related. Also he is the one that handles your loot! He is the one you want to whisper to about anything loot related.
5. Enforcer/Raid Assistant
Primary job is to make sure that everyone follows the guild rules. He is also the one that talks to people that need to improve their performance in raid. And when things get rough and punishment is in order, he is the one that delivers it. When not going from a comedian to a blood crazed maniac in under 3 seconds.
6. Class officer(s)
Class leader(s) job is to provide us with any and all class related information we, as guildies, might be in need of.
7. Guild leader
Make sure that everything works out, and help out where needed, also an active recruiter.
[color=#FF4000]2. Guild plan for PvP, PvE and as always community.
3. 20 People at least that are more than just interested
4. A Webpage and DKP/EPGP system
5. An active forum, and a well made application "system"
6. Rules, very clear but covering rules that will apply for everyone rank is no exception.
7. Teamspeak or Ventrilo. No Raidcall have had a horrendous amount of problems with that in the past. Razer Coms is something that might be used.
8. More to come...

Now I will try to expand on these as I get around to it. And do feel free to ask questions or post applies for Officer spots here.

Req for officer application:
1. English
2. Age and Country/Region
3. Prev exp( as i have noted I do not have any ANY exp from Vanilla that is worth mentioning so I will need some guidance in my officer staff)
4. Prefer role in the guild's officer team (Community manager, PR manager, Raid leader, Loot/DKP/EPGP, the pushover that gets what ever is left...etc)
5. How active do you plan to be?
6. Are you willing to work for the guild even it stops being fun, we all know being in the leader position sucks balls from time to time.
7. Any assets you can bring with your self to the guild or community? (has Vent/TS, can build a page, can fund a guild page or any communication device we need. Knowledge-bank, funny as hell etc...)

I'm asking a lot here, and I will deliver from my end.
Last edited by Gunnis on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Gunnis
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Want a guild

by Jeniaxx » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:02 pm

Hi Gunnis,

May I ask you why you don't create it?
Many people seem to read your post but nobody makes the first move. According to all the players down here willing to play Ally, why are you hesitating? Go for it !
Want to play Horde,have fun and clean the PVE content within a guild with strong ambitions ?
If YES then send us your application here http://rid-nostalrius.wowlaunch.com or contact Hatson, Kratu, Slaede or Althros IG
Jeniaxx
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Letalis » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:16 am

Jeniaxx wrote:Many people seem to read your post but nobody makes the first move. According to all the players down here willing to play Ally, why are you hesitating? Go for it !

I second this. The post, as of now, has 246 views. That is obscene. If it is to be any indication; A Ally Guild is needed.

Let
Letalis
Grunt
Grunt

by Gannon » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:22 pm

If you intend to start a pve-guild. i would enjoy to join. I plan on playing a Holy Paladin.

Best regards, pm or respond to me here if you're interested.
Gannon
Tester

by Gunnis » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm

Letalis wrote:
Jeniaxx wrote:Many people seem to read your post but nobody makes the first move. According to all the players down here willing to play Ally, why are you hesitating? Go for it !

I second this. The post, as of now, has 246 views. That is obscene. If it is to be any indication; A Ally Guild is needed.

Let

Fuck my life, and now we shall see if the community will back me up :)
Gunnis
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Want a guild / Should I make a EU guild?

by Raidboss » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:39 pm

Sounds interesting. Send you a msg ;)
Raidboss
Grunt
Grunt

by Gannon » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:54 am

Swedish warlock-playing signing up as the mentioned Rank 5, Enforcer. With 7 years of pve experience i have what it takes. PM me if you decide to create a guild or not.

Best regards.
Gannon
Tester

by odolwa » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:14 pm

I'm very intrested. Been raiding on retail since TBC, was playing a paladin tank. When the server goes live, i'm thinking of playing a warrior tank, but i can adapte to what the guild needs the most. So if you do decide to make the guild, i'd love to join. I do not got alot of vanilla expierence, but i'm a fast learner and i got overall raiding experience, i've also been the GM of raiding guilds in retail, so i could be officer material. :lol: If you do decide to make the guild, which i really hope you do, PM me, and i will gladly join, and help to recruitment and make this a good guild! Cheers from Sweden!
odolwa
Tester

by Gunnis » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:01 pm

odolwa wrote:I'm very intrested. Been raiding on retail since TBC, was playing a paladin tank. When the server goes live, i'm thinking of playing a warrior tank, but i can adapte to what the guild needs the most. So if you do decide to make the guild, i'd love to join. I do not got alot of vanilla expierence, but i'm a fast learner and i got overall raiding experience, i've also been the GM of raiding guilds in retail, so i could be officer material. :lol: If you do decide to make the guild, which i really hope you do, PM me, and i will gladly join, and help to recruitment and make this a good guild! Cheers from Sweden!

http://superbaconhype.shivtr.com/

this is us atm :)
Gunnis
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters