<BILLION DOLLAR EXTREME> US PvE/PvP

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

<BILLION DOLLAR EXTREME> US PvE/PvP

by Verti » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:12 pm

<BILLION DOLLAR EXTREME>
#BlameChuck

While BDE is a newly formed guild, the leadership and current core isn't "new". Our former guild chose to disband, so we've decided to reform and continue. Our leadership and core have extensive raiding experience ranging from retail vanilla to current retail.

Expectations:
-Come to raid BiS or as close to it as you can get. Players that put the work in for BiS will get priority on raid spots.
-Bring your own consumables
-Be open to constructive criticism
-Check your drama at the door
-Chillax and do your job
-We will be weeding out trials by their performance. If you get sat don't get upset over it just try to fix the problem and come back with a vengeance.

Raid times:
T/TH 7:30PST / 10:30EST
Subject to additional days for progression (TBD).
Will be starting raids ASAP.

Loot:
Loot Council will be determined by the following
-Attendance
-Performance

Recruitment Status:
Warlock-High
Hunter-High
Druid-High
Priest-High
Paladin-High
Rogue-High
Warrior-Tank:High-Dps:Low

If you think we're for you send any of the following players a tell for additional questions or a trial. Or you can leave a post here and we'll get back to you asap.

Chuck-GM
Evan-Officer
PTO-Officer
Veterans:
GSO
Verti (or Vertox)
Astrocast
State
Tinkles
Jtr
Shhume
Fubbsy
Verti
Tester

Re: <BILLION DOLLAR EXTREME> US PvE/PvP

by chrisxlimv » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:28 am

Pre-raid bis Combat Swords Rogue here with both attunements complete. Very interested in applying ;) In-game name is Itsn.
chrisxlimv
Grunt
Grunt

by DankAzZmemer » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:19 am

lmao @ lootcouncil

talked so much shit about other guilds and now you will be farming ubrs while other guilds clear bwl :D :D :D :D

have fun disbanding again
DankAzZmemer
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Fubbzy » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:25 pm

DankAzZmemer wrote:lmao @ lootcouncil

talked so much shit about other guilds and now you will be farming ubrs while other guilds clear bwl :D :D :D :D

have fun disbanding again

the ones you're mad at aren't even on the server anymore, thanks for the bump tho
Fubbzy
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Verti » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:06 pm

bump
Verti
Tester

by Viscount » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:12 pm

Are you considering apps that are below max level?

My current warr is at 16 and I plan to tank (I have a 42 hunter as well). Im in the process of moving, so i'll have a stable 'net connection at the start of next week. I will have ample time to level quickly as my current work would allow me to do so concurrently.

I understand if there is a time crunch, but I do consider myself to be a very talented tank, to say the least.

Thanks for the info.
Viscount
Tester

by Verti » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:21 am

Viscount wrote:Are you considering apps that are below max level?

My current warr is at 16 and I plan to tank (I have a 42 hunter as well). Im in the process of moving, so i'll have a stable 'net connection at the start of next week. I will have ample time to level quickly as my current work would allow me to do so concurrently.

I understand if there is a time crunch, but I do consider myself to be a very talented tank, to say the least.

Thanks for the info.

Yes, we will accept applications for characters below 60 that are still leveling/gearing :)
Verti
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters