TOTAL Newbie looking for a Alliance guild to join.

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

TOTAL Newbie looking for a Alliance guild to join.

by lazyvegaskid » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:27 am

I've been trying to get into WOW for the last 2-3 days now but there's so much to do and whenever I attempt to ask anyone for help I usually get trolled :/ I really would like to get into the game and I'm in search of a social friendly guild to join :) Eventually I would like this to lead to me growing to love WOW and buying the next expansion pack + sub time.

I have lots of free time that I can commit to the game and guild. I'm currently starting a new character as a Mage. Could someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE suggest a good guild to join? Ideally I'm looking for someone to kinda mentor me and show me the ropes so I could seriously get into the game, enjoy questing an raids when I reach lvl 60. I may be new to WOW but I'm no stranger to MMOs so I'm not a complete noob. The game content is awesome and so far i've only gotten one character to lvl 14 but that is on another server which has a LOW population. I decided to say fuck it and try WOW because not only have I read great reviews about the content but the social aspect of it really has me intrigued so I would really like to meet new people and game with them. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to making new friends and enjoying WOW :)

FYI my name in game is: lazyvegaskid

I'll be online for most if not all of the remainder of the day :) message me here, in game, skype: yocuhcuh
lazyvegaskid
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters