EU/NA Rollin With My Gnomies 8/8 BWL

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

EU/NA Rollin With My Gnomies 8/8 BWL

by Dawnconnor » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:31 am

http://gnomies.shivtr.com/
[EU/NA] Gnomies is a guild which strives to find a balance between fun and performance.

All content cleared as of 14 November 2015!

As of 30 March, we're mostly looking for warlocks, mages, paladins, priests and druids, but just ask and I'll tell you where we're at specifically for each class.

Raid times are weekends at 19:00 server time
We raid the following days:
Thurs/Sat - Main raids, currently MC + BWL respectively
Sun - Pug MC run - Not interested in the guild but need to get your MC lockout? Feel free to join!
Mon/Fri -ZG

How do you join exactly?
Apply here: http://gnomies.shivtr.com
Alternatively, you can whisper Dawnconnor, but generally I would prefer you to submit an application, as I will likely ask you the same questions via whisper as in the application. Mostly, we are just looking for cool peoples who are able to learn quick and perform well.Level 50+ please and thanks

Current Recruitment Priority:

Druid There will never be a time when we don't need druids.
Hunter - Average
Mage - Above Average
Paladin - High
Priest - High
Rogue - Very Low
Warlock -High
Warrior - Kind of low, but a tank wouldn't be so bad!

What are we looking for in our average players? Please abide by the following.

Are you such a player? Are you dying to know how well we do in raids? Here is an actual picture of our accomplishments.

Breathtaking, I know.

dank ass tabard
Last edited by Dawnconnor on Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dawnconnor
Tester

Re: EU/NA Rollin With My Gnomies 8)

by hotstuff911 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:27 pm

Love the tabard, love the guild. 10/10 1/1 oh yeah!
hotstuff911
Tester

by Suzumiya » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:37 pm

Raid day is tomorrow, so any Warlocks and Druids looking for easy loot err I mean a good guild feel free to message one of us.

Remember a kitten is killed every time a piece of tier 1 loot is disenchanted, think of the kittens.
Suzumiya
Grunt
Grunt

by Oropher » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:14 pm

If you're lucky you might even be accepted into the guild without Barov's peasant caller. Keep in my mind that people will still make fun of you every damn raid if you don't have it (or disenchanted it)
Oropher
Tester

by Mescman » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:32 am

Still need resto druids? I've been planning to start playing on Nostalrius, I want to raid but only got time on weekends so RWMG seems perfect... ;)
Mescman
Tester

by Suzumiya » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:04 am

Mescman wrote:Still need resto druids? I've been planning to start playing on Nostalrius, I want to raid but only got time on weekends so RWMG seems perfect... ;)

Yes, as of right now we are looking for Druids , another Dwarf Priest, and a Paladin. However, it isn't like we are taking fresh 60s or people who haven't even started, so I can't reliably tell you what we will need several weeks from now.
Suzumiya
Grunt
Grunt

by merijnvdb » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:05 pm

What is the best guild on nostalrius and why is it rollin with my gnomies?
merijnvdb
Grunt
Grunt

by Dawnconnor » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:34 am

Shitpost in order to bump:

Tank. Healer. Damage. Retadin. Long ago, the raid team lived in harmony, but everything changed when the Dark Iron Dwarves attacked. Only <RWMG>, master of all four raid roles could stop Rag, but when the world needed them most, they wiped in Lucifron
Dawnconnor
Tester

by atarnis » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:28 pm

I did AQ40 and Naxx in retail and I'm a really really really good player I know malawi irl fam

can I join now?
atarnis
Tester

by Oropher » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:32 am

atarnis wrote:I did AQ40 and Naxx in retail and I'm a really really really good player I know malawi irl fam

can I join now?

Naxx is wotlk.
Oropher
Tester

Next

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters