<Luminous Force> [US] Recruiting For MC/BWL

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

<Luminous Force> [US] Recruiting For MC/BWL

by TheOnlyApostle » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:09 am

Hai frands! <Luminous Force> [US] is currently recruiting core raiders for our two 40 man raid groups. Onyxia and Molten Core are both on farm. But we've just begun our work in Blackwing Lair. Our primary raid group is pretty solid, we could use a hunter, a resto druid and a warlock. However, our second group is in desperate need of players of all classes. Our primary raid group runs Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:00 -6:30am Server Time or 8:00-11:30pm Central Standard Time. Our second group, which is not yet complete, will be running Thursday and Friday night during the same time frame. If you are interested in learning more about our guild or our raids please visit our website at lumminousforce.guildportal.com. Or, message Korded, Sephiro, Kilros, Thecenturion, Arkade or Apostlê in game. Thanks!
TheOnlyApostle
Private
Private

Re: <Luminous Force> [US] Recruiting For MC/BWL

by xchichiwawa » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:41 am

I would not recommend joining this guild, specifically their second raid group. DKP is advertised as the loot system although the raid leaders like to override DKP bids if they feel like it. Earlier I won Sorcerous Dagger which dropped for the first time after raiding with the guild for 4 months. I spent my DKP on it because I thought you know what are the odds of the Azuresong Mageblade actually dropping later on, which it then did for the first time in 4 months. I spend my remaining DKP on the Mageblade and won only to be told I can't have it because I won the dagger. If I knew this was a rule(which it isn't) I would have passed on the earlier dagger. Poor leadership and decision making makes up this guild.
xchichiwawa
Tester

by Revelry » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:01 am

xchichiwawa wrote:I would not recommend joining this guild, specifically their second raid group. DKP is advertised as the loot system although the raid leaders like to override DKP bids if they feel like it. Earlier I won Sorcerous Dagger which dropped for the first time after raiding with the guild for 4 months. I spent my DKP on it because I thought you know what are the odds of the Azuresong Mageblade actually dropping later on, which it then did for the first time in 4 months. I spend my remaining DKP on the Mageblade and won only to be told I can't have it because I won the dagger. If I knew this was a rule(which it isn't) I would have passed on the earlier dagger. Poor leadership and decision making makes up this guild.

Please tell me this guys toon name is "Salty"

Bruh, if anything that shows me the guild is SMART. Sure DKP can be used as a tool to help give loot to the players that show up on time, and do their job. But for you to actually think its a BAD thing for a guild to show that they have the basic judgment to say " nah, its better for the guild if this weapon goes to the guy with a worse weapon, regardless of DKP. " it makes me like them even more.

If you guys are looking for a mage, hit me up, I have tons of raid experience on retail ( top 5 us since late cata through present ).

Good on you guys! :D
Revelry
Tester

by TheOnlyApostle » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:46 am

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. We're becoming a rather large guild on the server and managing 80 people can be rather difficult. Just as in real life, mistakes are made. All we can do is learn from our mistakes and put policies in place to assure that our looting processes are fair and that raiding in our guild remains fun for everyone. As an officer, I am obligated to do everything in my power to uphold the integrity of our guild and to protect the positive atmosphere we've developed. After all, this is a game and while we all enjoy getting our shiny loots, we need to be considerate of those we have come to build friendships with. As a result of this particular incident, we have put looting policies into practice that will ensure that something like this never happens again. That being said, we understand your position and wish you the best of luck in anything you do in your career on this server. Sincerely, Apostle.
TheOnlyApostle
Private
Private

by bigslurm » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:47 am

Hello I've raided with your main core a few time was fun and members were really friendly. I would like to join the ranks if you would have me.
Bigslurm 60 paladin
I will try to find someone in game if noone responds here.
bigslurm
Tester

by TheOnlyApostle » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:02 am

Bigslurm, message me in game when you get a chance. Apostlê or Riskie are my toons.
TheOnlyApostle
Private
Private

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters