The League of Arathor (US/Global) W-PvP

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

The League of Arathor (US/Global) W-PvP

by Zohli » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:29 am

After viewing the page of the Frostwolf Clan (horde guild), I realized that was exactly what I was looking for. But, I was already Alliance. I decided to start <The League of Arathor>. Objectives of the guild are mainly to be a World-PvP guild, but also to allow for a friendly social environment for everyone in the guild.

I have had chats with fellow alliance PvP guild leaders and we will be working with them on future raids. I am also trying to get in contact with the leader of the Frostwolf Clan in order to set up large scale battles between our forces. (Once I have had a chat with the leader of the Frostwolf Clan, I will update this post). Expect for there to be large scale planned World-PvP battles in the future with our allies fighting the Horde.

If this is something that interests you, message me or any member in the guild for a guild invitation.
Zohli
Tester

Re: The League of Arathor (US/Global) W-PvP

by Novah » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:31 pm

Miss you zohli :'(
Novah
Grunt
Grunt

Re: The League of Arathor (US/Global) W-PvP

by Zohli » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:39 pm

Bump - only a few days old and already 70 strong!

I have got in contact with a few guilds (horde/alliance) and we will be doing large scale battles in the future. Right now all the guilds are focused on getting our guys leveled to 60, then we will start getting battles planned.
Zohli
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters