LF good-vibed social guild [NA]

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

LF good-vibed social guild [NA]

by Soeazy » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:06 am

Hello Nostalrius, a few weeks ago I was feeling really nostalgic for vanilla, thinking about how I used to play it with my dad way back when. Anyways, I made an account here, but mid-term exams have been crushing my time lately, so I wasn't able to get anywhere. Now that the stress of mid-terms is over, and my life is back to it's monotonous normal, I thought I'd get back into WoW.

But sadly, I'm 17. None of my friends are really interested in video games anymore, which makes the process of gaming incredibly lonely :(

I was hoping that one of you fine alliance guilds out there with good vibes, and mature members would be willing to get 1 gnome warlock bigger. I intend on both raiding and pvping early and late game. I am experienced at World of Warcraft, not at the warlock class though.

A few things to take note of: I am 17, and my playtime on the weekends is limited due to me spending time with people in my life, and I am a stoner. I keep my habits on the down low, and I'm not trying to brag, or sound cool, it's just something that some people are not down with. And while I understand why people are against it, and I respect that, I still make my own terrible choices and toke all the time. So, family guilds probably don't want me in there.

Anyways -- thanks for reading my wall of text. Hopefully I see you in game :) I'm going to be creating my character in t-minus 15 minutes :P
Soeazy
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters