Looking for an all level guild.

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Looking for an all level guild.

by Martini » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:13 am

My boyfriend and I starting playing on Nos and are looking forward to leveling and eventually getting into raid content. We're looking for an active guild with a good community to make some friends and have fun enjoying some old school World of Warcraft. I'm leveling a mage and he is leveling a warrior tank.

While we do want to get into raiding eventually, we're excited to enjoy the feels and level up, quest, dungeon, etc. We'd like to find a new guild with people of similar level so we have people to do content with as we level up.

Feel free to send me a tell in game: Misstini.
Last edited by Martini on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Main: Martinii
@TehMartini
Martini
Private
Private

Re: Two players looking for a NA guild

by Ryvout » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:48 am

Welcome to Nost! We generally look for people higher level but assuming you two make a good pace we will be able to fill raid positions for the both of you.

The Nilla Wafers offer a welcoming community, relaxed raiding atmosphere, dedicataed leadership, motivated group of raiders, and cookies (while supplies last),

We raid Sundays and Mondays 6pm-10pm PST (9pm-1am), We currently farm MC and Ony. We are in the process of filling the last couple spots to start BWL in earnest. We also raid ZG 2 additional days each week in compulsory 1 night fun runs.

I will look for you in game tomorrow evening. If you are curious to know more about us you can check out our recruitment post. https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... 750#p87750
That's the way the cookie crumbles.
Ryvout
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Two players looking for a NA guild

by Martini » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:37 pm

Thank you very much!

We are hoping to get to raiding, and we might actually have another friend joining us to play as well, mostly likely a healer of some sort. We're hoping to meet some good people, as that really makes an experience like this phenomenal.
@TehMartini
Martini
Private
Private

Re: Looking for an all level guild.

by Martini » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:35 am

Still looking for something with a variety of levels. :) Raiding is important, but it seems like most guilds are raiding only at this point.
@TehMartini
Martini
Private
Private

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters