LFG Leveling/Future Raider

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

LFG Leveling/Future Raider

by killa162 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:30 am

I have just started a new character on Alliance, the last time I played was Horde. I got to level 8 with a mage, stopped and wanted to play an Alliance character so I'm restarting. Also I play this along with multiple other games so until I'm 60 I won't put hardcore time into it since I'm just leveling, don't want to burn myself out on it.

So I'm currently just looking for a PvE/PvP guild that welcomes levelers to chill, talk, and potentially become a raider at max level. I'm rolling a Drawf Hunter named Rangrim on the PvP server.

I'm 23 years old, live on the East Coast of the US of A, and my days off from work are Sunday/Monday/Tuesday. I've led a guild in Cata on Horde side. Then after Cata, I went into PvP in MoP & WoD 6.2 (I've recently quit live about 3-4 months ago). I went and obtained 2500xp in three's on Hunter/Lock, 2400xp on Warrior, and 2200xp with Mage/Rogue/DK. I also ran a RIFT guild at launch and had competition for #1 progression for a good 3 months before people got burnt out, a few kept going and joined another guild.

Let me know if your guild is a fit for me. :) Thanks
Rangrim - Dwarf - Hunter - [Alliance] <Tinker Town Mafia> [PvP Server]
killa162
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters