<NOPE> IS BACK ON PVP SERVER

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Re: <NOPE> IS BACK ON PVP SERVER

by notslipry » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:41 pm

Keftenk wrote:
notslipry wrote:
Keftenk wrote:I'm quitting.

man up bro
take the remains and replace them if u were close to having a roster

It has nothing, rather, very little with NOPE assimilating Coalition's officers. I'm mostly ok with it. Quite curious why Paris didn't take the invite after the fall out. That'd be your Priest, Dwarf Priest after all D: Anyways, aside from that I can't raid with Coalition with the return of 2.0. You know just as well as I Slipry. Especially since we came from the same NA guild that the NA scene isn't anywhere near the caliber of either NOPE/Coalition.

I'm looking for a continuation for the most part. Digressing some and having to rework is fine and so I did my research and there are maybe two potential NA candidates but I'm hesitant on what I'll be doing. It's either that or quit. I honestly believe I'd have a lot more care free evenings not playing than having to slam my head against a rock trying to clear AQ or something with Entitled (some great people in the guild; lacks the discipline I'm in search of) or some other equal guild again...

no way every na guild will struggle in aq its just not possible
notslipry
Grunt
Grunt

by Keftenk » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:03 pm

Not so much about struggling.

I would like to remain competitive though. Playing with liked-mind individuals and having a great and yet friendly rivalry with you guys made Nost a whole lot more fun than I had anticipated. I'll miss that, immensely. I just don't see any NA guild* rising to that challenge.

There's obvious uncertainty though with 2.0. With the relaunch a group might come forward. I'm willing if they're willing. Only seeing 2 potential guilds at the moment though...

All you need is one. We'll see...
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Nope Guild » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:41 pm

Updated.
Nope Guild
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters