<Path of Lightning> Leveling + wPvP

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

<Path of Lightning> Leveling + wPvP

by tynack » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:32 am

<Path of Lightning> New leveling and world PvP Guild as of two days ago.

I ran a 500 person wPvP Guild in WoD by the name of "Relentless Injustice" which is dead now, but still has 190 players in it. In that Guild we regularly raided the opposing faction's main cities. Essentially we would lock the city down by killing AH NPCS, flight masters etc. which would eventually force a fight of level capped players. Usually we would lock the city down until we wiped but at times the opposing faction did fail to give a response.

In <Path of Lightning> we will be doing the exact same thing in terms of world PvP. However, it has always been my dream to have a huge leveling guild. My ideal experience leveling in vanilla is doing all the quests and dungeons with guild members from the very beginning to the very end. In order to do this, the Guild requires strong numbers. So currently we are focusing on getting as many members as possible, and we are hoping many members will reach 60 together.

Another great feature of our Guild that I don't see in many others is dynamic PvP ranks. Only 2/10 ranks are currently dynamic PvP ranks, but since the Guild is so new significant changes may happen to our ranking system once we have Officers. The system is as follows:

Rank up by...

~LEVELING UP~

Spark < 25
Bolt - 25
Storm - 40
Tempest - 50
Storm Caller - 60

~KILLING HORDE~

Gladiator - top 3 highest honorable kills of the week

Champion - highest lifetime kills (must be in the Guild for at least one month)

~STAYING COMMITED~

Veteran - 6 months in the Guild

~RUNNING OPERATIONS~

Officer - gain trust, assist in Guild operations and direction
tynack
Tester

Re: <Path of Lightning> Leveling + wPvP

by Nothing » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:34 am

Sounds interesting and I might apply...However, the name is a little cheesy. Might I suggest renaming to something a little cooler or something people with remember?
Nothing
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Arioch » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:56 pm

how come that someone who claims to run a 500 ppl guild misses to post which faction is he recruiting for?

Or I missed it... ?
Arioch
Private
Private

by tynack » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:51 pm

Arioch wrote:how come that someone who claims to run a 500 ppl guild misses to post which faction is he recruiting for?

Or I missed it... ?

This is the Alliance guilds headquarters which I thought made it obvious
tynack
Tester

by xboxisbetter » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:47 pm

How do we apply or join?
xboxisbetter
Tester

by Nothing » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:09 pm

I can't recommend this guild. I joined on an alliance alt and the Guild Leader is a bit of a power-hungry child. He removed people when they asked for help, removed them for liking SodaPoppin', removed them for questioning him. Join at your own risk, I'm just adding my two cents.
Nothing
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Radu the Orc » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:00 pm

Nothing wrote: [..] He removed people for liking SodaPoppin' [..]

Good on him.
Radu the Orc
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters