<Discerning Individuals> NA - PVE

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

<Discerning Individuals> NA - PVE

by Bonkotsu » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:26 pm

Discerning Individuals – NA – Alliance

We are a casual guild looking to recruit players to begin raiding, fresh lvl 60 no problem, gear up with us and begin raiding at the same time. Experience the content without being carried. We will clear content at our own pace; we understand people have jobs and other responsibilities outside of the game. That being said we are still serious and will not waste your time when we are raiding. The guild leadership is experienced with all content and most of us have lead guilds and raids in the past. We are organized and communicate regularly to achieve our goals.

What we are looking for:
- Someone who is willing to take the extra time to prepare for raids such as always coming prepared with Consumables (Elixirs, flasks etc.)
- A Mature attitude nobody likes drama and it will not be tolerated
- Someone who is self-sufficient we expect you to pull your own weight we will not carry you.
- Most of all you must have a passion for the game and the drive to want to play and understand your class to the best of your abilities.

Raid times will be Wed/Thur and Sat at 0200 server time!

Hunter - High
Druid - High
Paladin - High
Priest - High
Warlock - High
Prot Warrior - High
Fury Warrior - High
Rogue - high
Mage – High

As you can see we are just starting to recruit so we are in need of everything now is the perfect time to start building group cohesion so join up and experience the game with a fun and friendly group of people.
Contact in game for more info.

Bonkotsu

Hosko

Skyorvald

Evaporater
Bonkotsu
Tester

Re: <Discerning Individuals> NA - PVE

by Bonkotsu » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:57 pm

Bump mainly in need of a few good healers, but all classes are still open!
Bonkotsu
Tester

Re: <Discerning Individuals> NA - PVE

by Sunah » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:50 am

Just a few questions:

Do I need to be 60 to join?
Due to my super crazy ass work schedule, would I be required to raid all 3 days in order to keep a spot?
I see you guys just started but how far have you guys progressed?
And how is loot distributed? DKP, loot council, rolls?
Sunah
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters