<Materia> NA raiding guild recruiting! (Old Pvp server)

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

<Materia> NA raiding guild recruiting! (Old Pvp server)

by grapha69 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:06 am

The Materia core has been together through many private servers, feenix vanilla, feenix TBC, Warmane WOTLK then Nost before it originally closed down. After nostalrius closed down we moved on to the L4G TBC realm where we met some of our most important core members. After alot of discussion with our core officers and raiders, we've decided to bring back Materia on the old Nostalrius PVP server! On all of the servers we've raided on together we've fully cleared all content that was available to us and intend to carry on that efficiency of raiding once again on Nostalrius. As of now we are currently recruiting all roles/classes for raids. We raid on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday @ 8 PM eastern/5 PM pacific. We use a fair and organized Loot council system for distributing our loot in raids, if you have any questions regarding this system, we will happily explain it and break it down in teamspeak because a lot of recruits who are used to other loot methods are often skeptical of loot council. We encourage active participation in guild grouping outside of raid nights (ubrs etc) to help gear and attune guildies! To apply or check out some videos of our raiding style check out our website. We offer a simple and easy application and there are videos of our progression from past servers if you're curious how we operate. See you in game :] WEBSITE LINK: http://materia-usa.shivtr.com/
grapha69
Tester

Re: <Materia> NA raiding guild recruiting! (Old Pvp server)

by dudebroqt » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:10 pm

This guy is probably the worst leader I have ever seen I mean just go look at his twitch (Twitch.tv/painmachine69) the guy killed his guild on L4G along with abandoning everyone by selling his account there, I find this post all to be a lie and he is the only remaining member just trying to (rebuild) just to screw a bunch of more people over. I wouldnt trust this guy with a dollar, best to move on to a different guild.
dudebroqt
Grunt
Grunt

Re: <Materia> NA raiding guild recruiting! (Old Pvp server)

by grapha69 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:46 pm

dudebroqt wrote:This guy is probably the worst leader I have ever seen I mean just go look at his twitch (Twitch.tv/painmachine69) the guy killed his guild on L4G along with abandoning everyone by selling his account there, I find this post all to be a lie and he is the only remaining member just trying to (rebuild) just to screw a bunch of more people over. I wouldnt trust this guy with a dollar, best to move on to a different guild.

We were easily in the top 3 US horde guilds on l4g. you were kicked from our guild after not even being in it a week. We have easily at least 20 people on deck ready for nost, including people you personally know. I'm sorry you're such a spiteful child that you spend your time trying to bash other people/groups who enjoy clearing content together and don't tolerate your man child temperament. Good luck on nost, hopefully you're smart enough to go by a new name from what I saw on reddit you'll need to.
grapha69
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters