<Theorycraft> [EU] 8/8 BWL, 5/6 WB, 5/5 FB is recruiting!

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

Re: EU guild <Theorycraft> looking for couple EU and lots of

by Istaria » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:38 pm

Hi again folks. It's been a while since we have been bumping this post but now is the time.

Our mage activity could use a bump, and always looking for those teamplay oriented druids who have specced Balance or Feral (raid specs, not hybrid ferals etc).

Currently pretty full on most stuff, but maybe wouldn't turn down a Warlock. Still, our warlock situation is pretty OK at the moment!
Shanyatral / Istaria, Guild Master of <Theorycraft>
(and yes, these days I do stuff for Light's Hope - but never for Nostalrius / Elysium) .
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: <Theorycraft> looking for EU casters + USA merger/player

by Istaria » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:12 am

Updated the main page to reflect our current needs and philosophy.

Furthermore, we would REALLY love to recruit some american "group of friends" kind of guilds or players who have the skills but not the numbers. It's my number 1 goal right now to get a second raid group going at american times, but it's really really hard to recruit enough of them.

EU squad is going well, but I would gladly exchange a couple healers for a couple DPS casters during raids. In plain english: want to buy a couple active caster dudes :)

To sweeten the deal, our guildbank offers our raiders cheap consumables and free enchants. Gotta use the money somehow! Join our family and we'll take good care of you!
(and yes, these days I do stuff for Light's Hope - but never for Nostalrius / Elysium) .
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by osa » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:04 pm

Ptr is not for PVP fucking tard...
osa
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ixl » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:56 am

I was wondering if ppl were stupid enough to PvP on a PTR, well, now I know.

We were all in front of UBRS letting ur members pass, and just after you try to rekt us ? Really ? How retards can you be ?

Thank you in advance for NOT replicate this kind of facts :!:
Ixl
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by TheNIF » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:05 pm

osa wrote:Ptr is not for PVP fucking tard...

I agree, which is why I was surprised as a member of alliance and theorycraft, when I tried to do the BWL prequest and enter BWL, the horde outside kept trying to gank me by mindcontrolling me an throwing me in lava or just plain ganking.

If some one has been pvping here, I think they have actually only been responding in kind.
TheNIF
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Istaria » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:51 pm

First of all I think the PTR should be PvE mode. I agree it's a complete waste of time for everyone to do any sort of world pvp there. To my knowledge it wasn't us who started it (it was probably another horde guild before you guys showed up) but if for some reason some member of ours was stupid enough to do that then I apologize for their behaviour.

As a guild we're not looking to grief any other guild entering a instance (raid or otherwise), be it on the actual realm or the PTR.
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Istaria » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:40 am

Bumped this up because we're now looking for new guys to several different classes! I also made some slight modifications to the main post so it gives a better picture of us and who we are to anyone who may be interested in joining the guild.
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: <Theorycraft> looking for EU players + USA merger/player

by Brabus » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:47 pm

Istaria wrote:
As for raids, we don't do DKP or similar systems, but instead assign loot to players based on the current whims of the officers.

oh boy, sign me up for that
Brabus
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Istaria » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:16 am

Brabus wrote:oh boy, sign me up for that

It actually isn't as bad as it sounds :P I don't think we have too many unhappy people as far as loot is concerned.

Anyway, we're in a big need of active MAGES, holy paladins that actually like healing, maybe 1 priest+resto druid, maybe 1 moonkin druid. If you will be an active raider, we have no problem gearing you up with whatever big upgrades are in 5 mans, do don't let your gear (and/or level if it's relatively close to 60) turn you away.
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Istaria » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:29 pm

We're now in the comfortable position of not needing any new recruits! However, that doesn't mean it's impossible to get in. If you feel like we're exactly tailored for your needs, go ahead and make an application regardless.
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters