EU & Don't have a guild?

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

EU & Don't have a guild?

by Gunnis » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:16 am

Hi, I need some info about what the ones in EU that are not in a guild or looking for an EU guild needs.
What are the criteria for you to join an EU guild and what do you bring with yourself?

Examples:
Does the guild need DKP/EPGP?
Is regular raid's several times (up to three) a week too much?
Want strict rules or more free leash?
Do we need a webpage or not?
Should we ask people to apply to the guild or just invite?

Why I need this info?
I am trying to make an EU guild, the site is currently under construction, will soon make a recruitment post.
Gunnis
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: EU & Don't have a guild?

by Allora » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:11 pm

Dude.. Errr, I mean it's totally cool you're looking to make a guild, +1.

But writing a topic like this is pretty dumb. If you're going to be guild leader then simply man up, come up with some basic goals and raid times as asking the community is pointless. You aren't going to fit everyones schedule perfectly and most people have different ideas on whats good or not.

Loot council - 2-3 raid nights - 19:30~ raid time till late is the common thing people are looking for but again that's not how every guild runs and I doubt it's 'perfect' for everyone. I think you should come up with some ideas... You'll be able to tweak/change things before release if really required.

My 2 cent. GL!
Allora - Priest
Karlie - Warlock
Kargan - Hunter

http://youtu.be/H8OxKx6zKkQ
Allora
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Szabinger » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:04 am

I think loot council would be a logistical nightmare in a 40man raiding guild, which will probably consist of ~50 raiders.
Szabinger
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Gunnis » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:15 pm

Szabinger wrote:I think loot council would be a logistical nightmare in a 40man raiding guild, which will probably consist of ~50 raiders.

I agree, for that to work you would need class leaders and loot master to work side by side. So its not impossible, just req more man power.
Gunnis
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters