[A] Mummy Lovers Club

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

[A] Mummy Lovers Club

by Wrewdink » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:51 pm

So since EUROPE is dead, I have decided to make my own RAIDING GUILD raiding guild named MUMMY LOVERS CLUB.
So youre probably thinking to yourself "well i dunno this guild might not be that good but hey Id like to give it a try but I cant help not logging on at all anymore" stop it. This guild WILL WORK FOR YOU!

What am I going to do for you?
This guild, is a working mans guild, a guild that will bend itself to SUIT YOU! All regular jackoffs will be turned into hard working manly men forged of steel to create a guild of europeans that will make this server it's bitch. I will personally show you what your mother has done for you and make you appreciate your mother and the things she has done for you during your upbringing.

What do we need from you
Just cmon, cmoooooooon, cmooooooooon join my guild you know you want to

CLASSES WE NEED ARE EVERYTHING

All other things are announced in my promo video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaRWeflVFpc
Wrewdink
Tester

Re: [A] Mummy Lovers Club

by Vincer » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:55 pm

Not again....
Vincer
Tester

by Aklol » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:55 pm

:^)
Cabal Co-Conspirator
Aklol
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Liah » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:17 pm

I like how there's a word in every sentence that is capitilized like you're randomly spazzing out or something. This almost makes me wish I was going alliance so I can be a paladin, mindlessly spam flash of light, and have guild master with tourettes.
Mongrelism is THE great evil of our time, as we're down-breeding toward the lowest common denominator. -Ben Garrison
Liah
Grunt
Grunt

by Snide » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:28 pm

I was in Mummy's Lovers on Valkyrie and I can confirm it is a super legit hardcore raiding guild. When I was there they managed to sub 35 minute BWL. I expect huge results again from Wrewdink's perfect leadership and elegant raid leading, not to mention his use of anime girls for moral.
"Anime is the most pure expression of intellect possible in the world today." - Philippe Pétain. www.twitch.tv/youmulol (Warning: Weeaboo content).
Snide
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Senth » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:00 pm

“I suffer from girlnextdooritis where the guy is friends with you and that's it.” -Taylor Swift
Senth
Tester

by Oxytauren » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:55 pm

Do you live in a shed?
Do you ever leave the shed? or do you get tesco deliveries?
Do you ever MOVE? Your arms look like toothpicks.
Coke is bad for you. Try fanta or lemonade once in a while.~
Do you cut your hair? Question 2 will probably answer that.
12 minute video... i did not watch it all
Oxytauren
Grunt
Grunt

by Wrewdink » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:02 am

Oxytauren wrote:Do you live in a shed?
Do you ever leave the shed? or do you get tesco deliveries?
Do you ever MOVE? Your arms look like toothpicks.
Coke is bad for you. Try fanta or lemonade once in a while.~
Do you cut your hair? Question 2 will probably answer that.
12 minute video... i did not watch it all

Dude you are obviously a cracked up mummy hater club member, please check your mummy privilage and drink plenty of coke
Wrewdink
Tester

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters