A group of experienced players looking for progressive guild

Guilds information & recruitment - For the King !

A group of experienced players looking for progressive guild

by drakthul » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:48 am

Hey guys, a group of experienced players, most with 10+ years wow exp looking for good progressive guild, which will be able to clear all content. A guild with strong and experienced raid leader, pref with some good progress in any previous vanilla servers. im not sure yet how many of us come here from retail, but it can be ~10 players. We all playing there as one good team for a long time, so we expect to get together in same progressive group. Also im not sure yet if any of them choose any "exotic" spec, but even if they do, they will do very best of it :)
drakthul
Tester

Re: A group of experienced players looking for progressive g

by kovenant » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:43 pm

drakthul wrote:Hey guys, a group of experienced players, most with 10+ years wow exp looking for good progressive guild, which will be able to clear all content. A guild with strong and experienced raid leader, pref with some good progress in any previous vanilla servers. im not sure yet how many of us come here from retail, but it can be ~10 players. We all playing there as one good team for a long time, so we expect to get together in same progressive group. Also im not sure yet if any of them choose any "exotic" spec, but even if they do, they will do very best of it :)

since your group consists out of veteran players, it would be other way around.
people would be interested in joining your guild :P
older and more experienced people are a big + in a guild.

*edit.

if i may ask, where are you guys from (server wise? and EU/ US )
kovenant
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Papanosta » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:19 pm

Greetings Drakthul.
My name is Adrian Lindblom and I'm the guild master for the hardcore raiding guild Project Mayhem. I've raidleaded all vanilla content all the way up to and through Naxxramas. I believe that for this release we need to look not only at what may be a good raid leader - but what may be a good game leader. We're going into deep detail of what is required to be the best guild on this server.

We're interested in picking you guys up and I'd suggest that you contact me on Skype if you have any further questions after reading about us here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=775

You can also visit our homepage over at http://promayhem.shivtr.com/
Papanosta
Sergeant
Sergeant

by drakthul » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:39 pm

Well we are all from Lithuania, just some of us living in UK. Adrian your guild looks like the one i`d like to be in, but atm we thinking about playing on alliance side :) I had an idea to make a guild myself, but i dont want to be the one leading raid. If we could find experienced raid leader, then everything is possible:)
drakthul
Tester

by kovenant » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:44 pm

Project mayhem, alike the original project mayhem, or exactly the same?
kovenant
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Papanosta » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:16 pm

My guild is on Horde side.
I suggest looking at your options and speaking with your buddies. Reading your post I thought "Oh this is interesting, they would really fit the kind of guild I'm building"

Come back to me on short notice if possible - we're filling our core rapidly.
Papanosta
Sergeant
Sergeant

by drakthul » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:35 pm

i tried to find your skype but no luck, sent you a pm :)
drakthul
Tester

by Hatson » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:33 pm

I remember that name very clearly on some other server... Drakthul, any chance my curiosity could know the in-game names of some of these mates of yours as well?
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Imbaslap » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:38 pm

I'd check out the alliance guilds currently out and see what fits best for your group

Raid times and environment
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by drakthul » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:20 am

Well my guild mates playing in retail with me atm, i was playing a bit in feenix emerald dream, did some raids with occeanic eleven guild :-)
drakthul
Tester

Next

Return to Alliance guilds headquarters