Lazy 1 button leveling macro

Re: Lazy 1 button leveling macro

by Cronotrigger » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:03 pm

nice lazy macro, can you add if buffed "nightfall" then cast shadowbolt in the rotation ?
Cronotrigger
Private
Private

by Crichton » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:56 pm

What build does this really work for? Previously I was wanding after dotting with VW and pure grinding. So basically I'm get this macro to work with a pure grind build, any suggestions?
Crichton
Sergeant
Sergeant

by wedgiey » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:14 pm

Anyway to change the drain life to wanding? tried a few things but keep getting mass lua errors
wedgiey
Tester

by geo000dune12 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:36 pm

It shows an error message when I save the macro?
geo000dune12
Tester

by Pablofransisco » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:02 pm

I tried to remove the immolation part but couldnt do it, changing drainlife into wanding (shoot) was succes but cannot do that with successfull results without immolation. Any help?
Pablofransisco
Sergeant
Sergeant

by tonberry » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:36 pm

Pablofransisco wrote:I tried to remove the immolation part but couldnt do it, changing drainlife into wanding (shoot) was succes but cannot do that with successfull results without immolation. Any help?

I'm not able to test this right now, but here is immolate taken out and shoot replacing Drain Life:
Code: Select all
/script if (UnitName('target') == nil) then TargetNearestEnemy() PetAttack(target) else if not buffed("Curse of Agony", 'target') then PetAttack(target) cast("Curse of Agony") else if not buffed("Corruption", 'target') then cast("Corruption") else if not IsAutoRepeatAction(12) then cast("Shoot") end end end end

When I get home tonight, I'll post a version that will let you spam this macro and not un-toggle your wand attack.

EDIT: Updated script. IsAutoRepeatAction(castbarSlotNumber) is used to allow you to spam the macro. Replace castbarSlotNumber with the slot your wand action is on your bar. Mine is bound to the last spot on your first cast bar where = is originally bound (12).
Pur - 60 Alliance Druid - PVP Server
Renne - 30 Horde Warlock - PVE Server
tonberry
Private
Private

by Pablofransisco » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:54 am

Thank you alot mate, any chance for the Drainlife one also without immolation? I just dont get the part im getting wrong lol..
Pablofransisco
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Aghd15 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:26 pm

DieselPower wrote:Hello my dear friends, Warlocks!

I am also levelling a warlock and as you all know, levelling takes a long time in vanilla...
So we have to spam our dots again and again. Also managing pet. It's like a piano :)

I am a lazy person and I wanted to make my life simple, so I decided to write a macro which automatically selects a target if it is not selected, sends a pet at this target, cast all the dots and than drains life. All in one macro.

At first I wanted to use /castsequesnce but than I realised that this command is not present in wow 1.12

So I had to use /script.

The macro is very long, so you need to download and install addon - supermacro to be able to use it.

Than go in game and write /macro

You will see a supermacro window. Create there new supermacro and copy this macro and save.

1. Macro for affliction warlocks with Siphon Life:

/script if (UnitName('target') == nil) then TargetNearestEnemy() PetAttack(target) else if not buffed("Curse of Agony", 'target') then PetAttack(target) cast("Curse of Agony") else if not buffed("Corruption", 'target') then cast("Corruption") else if not buffed("Siphon Life", 'target') then cast("Siphon Life") else if not buffed("Drain Life", 'target') then cast("Drain Life") end end end end end

2. Macro for demo warlocks without:

/script if (UnitName('target') == nil) then TargetNearestEnemy() PetAttack(target) else if not buffed("Curse of Agony", 'target') then PetAttack(target) cast("Curse of Agony") else if not buffed("Corruption", 'target') then cast("Corruption") else if not buffed("Immolate", 'target') then cast("Immolate") else if not buffed("Drain Life", 'target') then cast("Drain Life") end end end end end

I have the following setup:

1. I bound Life Tap spell for Mouse Wheel Scroll Up
1. I bound "lazy macro" for Mouse Wheel Scroll Down

All you need to do after this is:

1. Scroll your mouse down - until all dots are up.
2. Scroll your mouse up - to do 1 life tap
3. Scroll you mouse down - it will check if all the dots are still up and will drain life

Very helpful :) You can really play with 1 hand :)

There is one hint - use this macro only in solo play, because in a group or in raid, if you have second warlock, macro will count his dots as yours, as it is not possible to see if this dot was cast by you.

P.S. in future I want to extend this macro so it is really 1 button macro. I want to include 1 more check: if all the dots are up and if you health is > than 90% automatically do life tap and than Life tap. I'll update this thread with a new version of macro if you will have interest.

Hope this was helpful. Wish you faster levelling and better drops. See you around.

Hello Dieselpower, thanks for the awesome macro!
I downloaded supermacro and I added it, but anytime I try to use the macro, I get an Error text. : unexpected symbol near / .
Please help
Aghd15
Tester

by sence » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:38 am

I get the same error as above, please help a poor struggling lock!
sence
Tester

by Xalik » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:48 pm

If anyone knows a fix for the error message after saving the macro it would be much appreciated.
Xalik
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Warlock