Lazy 1 button leveling macro

Re: Lazy 1 button leveling macro

by leetdemon » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:34 pm

Dyaxler wrote:Which Macro mod are you using? Are you sure it's loading?

Have you disabled ALL your mods and tried to drag the macro onto your bar?

I'm having the same issue, I can create and save the macro but I cant drag the supermacro icon from the macrobook to the bar it wont let me pick it up llke the regular macro's and drag it.

Do I need to make a regular macro that calls the supermacro to be able to drag it or should it drag out of the super tab? If I need to make one to call it what is the syntax?
leetdemon
Grunt
Grunt

by RedBanner » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:04 pm

I couldn't replicate this issue myself. The macro shouldn't matter.

Try
Code: Select all
/run TargetNearestFriend()

If you can't move that macro... well, I'm already sure it isn't the macro that causes the issue.

What actionbar addons are you using, if any? I hear that Bongos has a compatibility issue with SuperMacro, but I've always been a Bartender user myself.
Join #macrochat text channel for macro assistance (no sign-up required): Discord.
I'm not a pro, but I love building macros, sharing what I know, and learning more.
RedBanner
Grunt
Grunt

by leetdemon » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:26 pm

RedBanner wrote:I couldn't replicate this issue myself. The macro shouldn't matter.

Try
/run TargetNearestFriend()

If you can't move that macro... well, I'm already sure it isn't the macro that causes the issue.

What actionbar addons are you using, if any? I hear that Bongos has a compatibility issue with SuperMacro, but I've always been a Bartender user myself.

Im just using Modui, it wont even drag out of the macro book to attempt to put it on the action bars though thats the wierd part.

also I tried disabling all addons except supermacro and doing it again same result
leetdemon
Grunt
Grunt

by iWubstep » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:52 pm

make sure y'all are under the "super" tab not regular when you type /macro. Just sayin.. and if you cant drag it onto your action bars you also just need to have at least 1 "regular" macro saved.
iWubstep
Tester

by leetdemon » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:58 pm

iWubstep wrote:make sure y'all are under the "super" tab not regular when you type /macro. Just sayin.. and if you cant drag it onto your action bars you also just need to have at least 1 "regular" macro saved.

Can you explain this in a little more detail like what exactly should i have in the 1 regular macro saved and stuff im confused as heck.

Thank you
leetdemon
Grunt
Grunt

by Dyaxler » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:00 pm

1. Disable ALL your add-ons
2. Login to game
3. Type /macro
4. Create this macro and call it reload:
/script ReloadUI()

5. Drag macro to bar and test
6. If it works then logout and re-enable SuperMacro
7. Login to game, create a SuperMacro and drag it to your bar and test
8. If it works, re-enable all your addons and retest to make sure issue is still resolved

*LAST RESORT* - this will reset all your settings and add-ons:
If none of this works, disable all your add-ons, delete WTF and WDB directories and start over.
Author of SpartanUI for Vanilla WoW 1.12
More info available here: Nostalrius Forum thread link. - Feed back welcome.
Submit bugs on GitHub or post about it in the forum thread.
Dyaxler
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by leetdemon » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:42 pm

Dyaxler wrote:1. Disable ALL your add-ons
2. Login to game
3. Type /macro
4. Create this macro and call it reload:
/script ReloadUI()

5. Drag macro to bar and test
6. If it works then logout and re-enable SuperMacro
7. Login to game, create a SuperMacro and drag it to your bar and test
8. If it works, re-enable all your addons and retest to make sure issue is still resolved

*LAST RESORT* - this will reset all your settings and add-ons:
If none of this works, disable all your add-ons, delete WTF and WDB directories and start over.

Thank you for taking the time to post that, I can drag regular macro's fine with and without all other addons enabled . I tried disabling them all then trying just supermacro and it didnt work. I guess my only other option would be to delete my wtf and wdb folders as you said after i back up my wtf as it stores my keybindings and other stuff.

PS @Dyaxler when you going to make us a zygor like guide for vanilla :) I know there is vanilla guide but it was just slopped together and its waypointing only works with metamap :D
leetdemon
Grunt
Grunt

Previous

Return to Warlock