Help with end game build

Help with end game build

by Eojxtreme » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:04 pm

Hello,

I am just now getting started on Nostalrius with my warlock. I like to theory craft a lot before I get to max level in order to have a scope of what I want to do/accomplish. I want to be a dot machine in bgs where I can dot people from a tower and know they may die from my dots while running on their mount. Also i woukd like to be able to farm for mats/gold and do dungeons all at max level. That being said here is a build I put together and now looking for criticism on it.
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#IV0VAobkiZbxhuT0o

The goal here is to run around bgs with a saccd succy for the 15% damage buff and be able to immediately summon a void walker for the bubble as my o crap as I drain life. I don't care to die a bit as long as I maximize my dot potential. The goal is to maximize dot damage. Any advice or criticism would be helpful. Or maybe someone had a better build to boost dot damage

Thank you
Eojxtreme
Tester

Re: Help with end game build

by Eojxtreme » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:54 am

I see a lot of other suggested builds on the forums that go after shadow burn and ruin. That maximizes your instant shadow bolt damage doesn't it? Since your dots do not crit do they?
Eojxtreme
Tester

by Botmaster5 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:21 am

No, DoTs cannot crit. You are better off leveling towards the build you posted, then switch over to SM/Ruin for starting off end-game 5- & 10-man dungeons. SM/Ruin is also a decent PvP and Solo questign spec. Its kinda like a jack-of-all-trades build.

Read this post for help and guidance on your journey to 60. And feel free to post any questions in that thread.
<Titans of War> Xashe
"Behold those who have power, and who are not afraid to wield it. Behold... the warlocks!" - Gul'dan
Botmaster5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Eojxtreme » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:39 am

That thread you linked is super helpful. Thank you very much
Eojxtreme
Tester

by durabigael » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:02 am

Its good , but there 1 thing that you are missing the Extra range, Having 36 feet on dot instead of 30 is a huge difference, I dont really know where you could cut.

Another thing that i like/dislike with the sacrifice is the bonus of the sacrified void. +3% health every 4 sec is quite a lot. The only bad thing its all those point you need to spend to reach the 21 point
durabigael
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Eojxtreme » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:50 am

Do you see a way I could grab more dot damage?
Eojxtreme
Tester

Return to Warlock